Why she wont get visa?

Siddhant was near the window looking ground floor where ROli was talking to Sujatha, Nirmala & Gauri casually with a smile.

Rajender entered Siddhant room and went near him.

He noticed Siddhant looking at Roli from there and smiled.

Rajender adjusted his voice to inform his presence.

Siddhant turned towards Rajender with a blush.

Rajender: Siddhant, it seem to be like Roli may not get the visa now.  You do one thing, you leave Roli here & go.  Later you can come somewhere next year to take her back with you.  Let her be with us.

Siddhant: What dad what are you talking?  Why she wont get visa?   

Rajender smiled.

Rajender: Siddhant dont worry.  I was just kidding.  Your wife got visa.  You can take her with you.  I am just searching for my son who was not ready for this marriage only.

Siddhant blushed.

Rajender left the room with a smile.

Rajender went to Sujatha & called her.

Sujatha: What happend?

Rajender: Roli got visa.  

Sujatha: Is it.  I am very happy.  But I worry how Siddhant will behave with her.  He was not at all interested to marry her.  But Roli said he is ok with her.  Still I am afraid he should behave properly in US as they both will be alone.

Rajender: Those days gone.  I can see love in Siddhant eyes for Roli.  Just look there at his room's window.

Sujatha looked at the window to see Siddhant standing & looking at ROli who is down.

Rajender:  I am sure he will keep Roli happy.

Sujatha & Rajender were very happy.

After spending a week time in the village now the time has come for Siddhant to go back to US with Roli.

Roli packed her clothes in the big bag given by Sujatha.

Sujatha: ROli, you are intelligent enough.  There is nothing much for me to tell you.  But still take care of him.  He was away since long.  It may take some time to change his attitudes & behaviour.  It is all in your hands

Roli: Maaji, dont worry about him.  I will take care.

Sujatha hug Roli and kissed on her forehead.

Gauri & Nirmala eyes were filled with tears.

Roli was never away from them.

Roli took their blessings.

Roli waved bye to all other relatives & friends

Roli is now ready to go to US.

Siddhant was also ready with his bag and came down

Siddhant was shocked to see Roli in Saree.

Siddhant: What Mom?  Is she going to come with me in this Saree?

Sujatha: Siddhant.  What is wrong in it?  Even I wear saree.  This is our cultural dress.

Siddhant: Mom you too.  Its ok if I introduce someone that this is my mom in saree.  But how can i introduce someone this is my wife in this old fashion saree.  it was okay in the village.  But how can she come to US in this saree.  

Sujatha: Siddhant, she dont have any modern dress to wear here.  We dont even get such clothes in this village & she is also not used to it.  Let her come like this.  Later she is your wife in US.  You buy whatever you want for her.

Siddhant: Oh god..

Roli was bewildered...