Learning the new things

Siddhant informed for additional holidays as he knows Roli cant handle alone at home till she gets used to all the new things.

Siddhant slowly taught her how to use these modern equipments like electrical gas stove, mixer, toaster etc so that she can handle her cooking by herself.

Roli was cooking in the kitchen while Siddhant went to check his mails in the laptop.

Suddenly fire alarm started ringing.

Siddhant rushed towards kitchen to see smoke created by frying papad have made fire alarm ring.

Siddhant switched on the exhaust fan immediately and managed to reduce the smoke.

Roli got panic while fire engine reached their house.

Siddhant explain them why the alarm rang and managed to send them back.

Roli started crying.

Siddhant: ROli dont cry.  

Roli: Sorry I did the mistake.

Siddhant: Its ok.  Just take care in future.  

Siddhant console her & made her smile.

Roli was cooking very tasty.

Siddhant like it very much.

Siddhant: Roli you are cooking very tasty.  I never had such tasty dish ever.

Roli smiled.

Roli learned all those in couple of days and started handling herself.

Siddhant started admiring her intelligence in learning things very fast & getting aquinted with new things easily.

Roli looking at SIddhant when he was not aware & Siddhant looking at ROli when she did not notice has become their regular.

Roli was organising the house very well.  She changed the settings of furniture, decorative item inside the house which was looking beautiful.

In a week time the house itself was completely set like new house.

Siddhant admired her talent.

Siddhant: ROli lets go out today & purchase the vegetables & other required items.  I need to join office tomorrow and cant go anywhere till this weekend holidays.

Roli: Ok.

Siddhant & Roli started to go towards vegetable shop.  

They were now in little friendly terms like smiling at each other.  Talking in general terms.  Now they are little comfortable with each other than the previous trip.

They reached the shop and purchased the required vegetables and other few provisional items.

While returning Roli came near escalator thinking of something and was about to fall down while getting into it.

Siddhant stop her from falling holding her hip

Roli got shyness by his touch and her face turned pink.

Siddhant realised that he is holding her hip and took his hands back slowly.

Siddhant: Roli where are you lost while getting into escalator.  What if you fall down.

Roli: Sorry, I was just revising in my mind whether all required items brought and stepped into this.

Siddhant & Roli returned home.

Siddhant started going to office.

Siddhant in the office was remembering Roli a lot.

Siddhant himself was not understanding how he got attracted towards Roli.

Still Siddhant was not ready to reveal it to ROli yet.

But he managed to finish his works at the earliest & rushed towards home.

Roli at home wait for him the whole day doing the household works and spending each & every minute with difficulty.  Her eyes was searching for him looking at the doorsteps till he reach home.

After coming home, Siddhant started teaching Roli the american habits like table manners, greeting style, sitting style, walking style slowly.

Roli started learning all those with help of Siddhant...