Twins & the new project

Roli was performing well in the office inspite of pregnancy she worked very hard.

All appreciated her talents.

Their MD called rosid.

MD:  I am hearing about performance of you both.  I am very happy.

Rosid: thanks sir.

MD: I have decided to make you both as project managers of the new project.  Hope you feel happy to work in the same project in same level.

Roli: but sir, let him be manager & i work as assistant to him.  Anyway I don't have much experience like him.

Sid: sir, let roli also become manager.  I don't have any problem.  I will talk to her to accept.

MD: all the best.

After coming out.

Sid: roli why you said like that.

Roli: I don't have your experience.  I am just climbing the ladder slowly and surely not equal to you.

Sid: MD thought you are to that level that's why he is giving that opportunity.  Do you think I will feel bad.

Roli: not like that.

Sid: then what else roli.  Don't worry I don't have problem in your growth.  Also we are getting good opportunity to work together.

Roli smiled.

The days were passing rosid were excited to get the scan of the baby.

 Doctor: the babies are normal.

Sid: babies?

Doctor: yes.  One boy & one girl.  Both are normal.

Sid: thank you doctor.

Rosid came to the car.

Roli: we were wondering whose wish is getting fulfilled.  But now both of our wish are getting true.

Sid: you are right.  I am very happy.

Rosid talked to their village.

Nirmala: have you consulted doctor?  What she said?

Sid: mataji both your grandson & grand daughter are normal.

Nirmala: siddhant what are you telling.  

Roli: yes mataji it is twins.  One boy & one girl.

Sujatha:  we are very happy to hear this.

Sid: we made you all wait for long that's why giving double happiness to you all.

All smiled.

Rosid were very much excited & hug each other.

ROSID were enjoying working together in the same department.

It was easy for them to discuss & proceed with the project.

They allocated the job between themselves & proceeded with the work.

ROSID maintained good relationship with the subordinates & hence were getting good support from them too.

In the meantime, the babies were growing slowly.

Mataji called ROSID.

Nirmala: Siddhant, now the coming month is 5th month for her.  We need to celebrate the function as well as we are planning to bring her to India.

Sid: Mataji, what are you telling?  How can I send her?  I cant be without her.

Sujatha: But siddhant, who will look after her delivery.  We are thinking of coming there & bring her for delivery.

Sid: Maaji, I am not interested to send Roli from here.  Further, you ask ROli if she is willing for that.

Nirmala: ROli, tell us.  What is your decision.  How can Siddhant take care of you?  For what these many people are here & you be there alone in these days where our take care is required.

Roli: mataji, I do understand your concern.  But 1st thing is he will find difficult without me.  2nd thing is we are working in a new project which is yet to get complete.  So if I come there, he will be finding difficult to handle it alone.  3rd thing is all the above, doctor told me to avoid travel.  here the doctors are well and they know my history.  SO I too prefer to look for the same doctor.

Nirmala: You both are always adament in your decisions.  what can we tell you above this?  Its your wish ultimately.

Roli: Sorry.  We dont want to ignore your concern.  I am telling the practical difficulty.

After few conversations phone was disconnected.

Sid: Roli, are you interested to go?  Dont worry about me if your mind feel like going.  

Roli: What are you telling? Like how it is difficult for you without me.  It is equally difficult for me without you.

Sid: I love you Roli.

Roli: I love you too Siddhant.

Roli lean on his shoulders...

The project started taking shape.  They were very happy that it is progressing very well.  The MD was very happy and expected more orders on completion of this project well.  MD gave additional incentives to ROSID for thier brilliant work in very short time.

Sid: ROli, what do you feel when can we complete this Project?

Roli: I believe we can complete it before my delivery.

Sid: Roli, are you sure!

Roli: Yes I am sure.  I want to complete this with you successfully before I get admit in the hospital for delivery.  because I need to take maternity leave after that.

Sid smiled.

ROSID were working hard to complete the project before that target time...