SIXTEEN

Wooyoung sat on the floor and was placed in the middle of Nari's legs as she massaged his shoulders while he ate.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright after what happened last night, Wooyoung?" Nari asked for the hundredth time this morning.

Wooyoung wiped his mouth with a napkin before giving me a see-what-I-mean kind of look, "yes, Nari, I'm telling you I'm fine. Miyeon was there to comfort me all night so I kind of calmed down."

"Kind of," she says.

"Nari," Wooyoung gave her a warning tone.

Nari took her hands off his shoulders and raised them up in a surrender pose, "I'm just making sure you're okay. Last time I asked you, you were panicking again."

"Well, I can assure you that I'm fine because I have Miyeon now," he says, turning to me when he said my name and I couldn't help but blush. He chuckled at my reaction and began eating his toast.

Nari secretly waved her hand at me behind Wooyoung's back and I looked at her. She gave me a thumbs up and a wink and I rolled my eyes at her immaturity.

"How's the food?" Nari questioned.

"It was good," Wooyoung answered when he finished eating his meal.

On the other hand, I barely ate any of my food. Nari gave me an upset look, "why haven't you touched your food?"

"I'm really not that hungry," I gave them an encouraging smile as I pushed my plate away from me.

Wooyoung could sense something's wrong, "are you okay?"

I gave him a nod, "of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Years after years of knowing you, Miyeon, you would always finish your food before anyone else did at the table," Nari said.

"Like I said from yesterday, you're a bad liar, now spill," Wooyoung says.

The two of them gave me a nervous feeling when they were staring at me and I shook my head at Wooyoung, "well, ever had those mornings where you wake up and suddenly don't have the feeling to eat anything?"

It took them a while to think about it and the two slowly nodded their head at me, "well, at least eat your egg."

I grumbled and stabbed a fork into a piece of egg, "fine."

"So, what's the plan today?" Nari wanted to know.

Wooyoung looked at me for help but I just shrugged, "we didn't think about what we were planning to do today."

Nari slapped her forehead and shook her head, "do I have to plan you two your daily activities from now on?"

"I mean, you act like the mum of the group here," Wooyoung teased.

"You make me sound old," Nari frowned.

"That's because you are old," I reminded her.

"Shut it, you can't even get in a club so who's laughing now," Nari stuck her tongue out,

"I have one more year!" I pouted.

"It's okay, baby, while we drink our adult drinks, we'll make sure to get you an apple juice,"

I scoffed, "wow, you're harsh."

Nari chuckled, "anyways, I thought about going to the park, does that sound good to you guys?"

Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders, "I don't mind going."

"Me too," I said.

Nari clasped her hands together, "great, that settles it, I'll clean up your messes while you two get ready."