TWENTY-SEVEN

I felt something moving underneath me and I opened my eyes to see that I was laying on top of Wooyoung. I gazed from his sleeping face all the way down to his legs, one of them propped up while the other one is straight out. I turned my eyes back on him and saw one of his arms underneath his head as a pillow, his other hand laid flat on my back.

My ears twitched at the sound of the piano and remembered the speakers. I thought I played an hour long video. Wooyoung must've replayed it or clicked the next video or it must've autoplayed the whole night.

I reached over for my phone to turn the music off when I felt Wooyoung grab me by the arm and I gasped in shock, my head snapped towards him, "don't, it's peaceful."

I cleared my throat, "o - okay."

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yeah, a little, my head hurts though,"

He pressed the back of his hand on my forehead and furrowed his brows, "it seems like you're catching a cold."

"I don't think drinking wine with Nari was such a good idea," I groaned.

"Why'd you drink wine last night?"

"I don't know, Nari wanted me to," I shrugged a shoulder.

"You drank wine, you could've been drunk, yet you still drove yourself home," he says it in a disappointed way.

Was he worried about me?

"I only drank two glass, I didn't feel tipsy or anything, well, I did feel hot in the face but that's about it, besides, I drove home safely,"

"I know, but next time you decide to drink wine with Nari, call me so I can pick you up,"

I felt like a little kid getting scolded by my dad, "I'll make a note of that."

I felt my face burning, I really didn't feel too good this morning, "are you okay?"

I shook my head, "no, not really, I think I'm going to keep low today, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, I'll run to get you some medicine from the store,"

"Speaking of medicine, are you still taking the pills you're suppose to take during morning and night?" I asked him.

"I was planning to take it after I go to the store," he says.

"Alright, I'm just making sure,"

Wooyoung sat up, making me move away from him on the other side of the couch. He moved himself to a sitting position, his legs on the floor. He stretched and got up.

"I'll make you breakfast," he says.

I shook my head, feeling a tug of guilt in the pit of my stomach, "you don't have to do that, I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat something, breakfast is an important meal of the day," he informs me.

"But - "

He held up a finger and I closed my mouth. He walked over to the bar and ripped off a single banana from the others and walked back to me, handing me the piece.

"Since you're sick, it's best to eat something healthy, I'll make soup tonight,"

"Thanks," I felt warmth in my chest.

He gave me a quick smile before going away to his room.

Looking at the banana, I sighed, I don't deserve him.