Confusions

I hesitantly gave him my hand scared that he would see the scars on my wrists, he lifted me with so much force that my body went flying into his arms and he caught me almost as if he was expecting it.

With one hand in mine and another around my waist, Mr Heandrason stood there looking at me as if he was searching for something.
It was really rather uncomfortable, I mean the man was so close to me I thought it was illegal, it just sent shivers down my spine.

"Ahem!" I coughed "uh Mr Heandrason?"

"Oh! Sorry," he said letting go me.

"Call Dave and tell him to bring the car around." He said pulling out a bag which had fresh clothes in it.

"You don't seem fine Mr Heandrason, you do know you don't have to take me to the doctor. I am breathing and therefore perfectly fine." I told the man

"Breathing alone is not enough Miss Lawrence, health matters too. And if you are going to work with me, you need to be in good shape. Now call Dave"

I walked out of his office to mine, feeling a little relief as I walked out.

I am not sure whether I was relieved that he was letting me keep my job or that his hands were not on me anymore.

I called Dave and went back to his office to give him feedback.

..............JAKE 'S POV

What the fuck just happened? what is going on with me! what was that? what am I doing? Why did I even insist on taking her to the doctor? I mean her health choices are totally up to her and if she likes playing scratch with her cat that is absolutely up to her

But she looked so fragile crying her eyes out on that floor, and I felt bad for pushing her like that.

I found myself asking questions I couldn't find answers to, was I going crazy?
Why was I even taking an assistant to the doctor for fucks sake the idiot had cost me millions in the two days I have known her.

Why did I find myself searching so deep in her eyes? why did I hold on to her for so long?? wierd enough, I did not feel like letting her go I felt like in my arms is where she belongs, like she would be safer with me. I wanted to protect her from the world.

What the fuck am I saying! What world?? Dear God I hope I'm not losing my mind?? I must be overworked, I must need serious rest.
I thought to myself brushing away all the questions I had.

"Dave is ready for you Mr Heandrason" her voice said breaking Me out of my trans.
"Well then get your stuff and let's go Miss Lawrence"

"Mr He"...."I hope you are not going to try to argue your way out of this again Miss Lawrence because you are still not going to succeed."

She got her stuff and we left the office the elevator taking us straight to the basement where the car was.

..........
...
Ohky very rusty update I know um sorry, but i must say I kinda like where this is going.
Who will fall for the other First? And how will they react to those feelings??

Keep reading to find out. Comment to let me know what you think. And vote if you liked