BONUS CHAPTER

DAVE and JESS POVs

DAVE'S POV..........

I didn't know what to do, after calling my contact at the hospital all I wanted to do was to go over there and be there for my bro, especially since this whole day has been hell for him, but then I thought about how awkward it would be for me to be there for Jake and for Nelly to have no one so I just called that Jessica.

(Sam and Maria would have been just fine) my subconscious said  and now that I think  about it, it made more sense but hey guess I had my own Motives.

She got to the hospital looking crazy as fuck but that was the most beautiful most sexiest crazy I'd ever seen. I caught her staring at me before she could make her way to where we were seated and I swear my heart almost beat out of its chest. I felt something in me light up I had the urge to just take her throw her over my shoulder and just go Fuck the life out of her till the only words she would be able to pronounce is my name.

She has the sweetest most gentle voice and her facial expressions drive me up the wall. That's it I can't have this beautiful lady smiling at anybody or reminiscing about anybody but me. She has to be mine I have to make this one mine and that's my next mission.

I tried creating conversation with her after Jay was called by the nurse but she was being awkward so I just left to get myself the hospital coffee she wouldn't have.

I came back and caught her basically yelling at herself. It was awkward funny but interesting also, maybe this way I'd be able to start a proper conversation with her.

"Umm...is everything alright?"I asked sitting next to her sipping on some of that hospital coffee, I needed the caffeine.

"I'm not crazy if that's what you are asking." O.w.k.a.y. if this is how it's gonna be all night I should just keep to Myself. We sat in silence like that until she decided she wanted to murder me with what she said next.

"Do you think I have cute tities? I mean I know you haven't seen them but if you were to see them would you think.....do you Like picture them , I mean I personally think they are amazing,, would y. o. u.  L. I k.e to see m.y... Tities??."

OKAY what the Fuckkk!!! I literally choked on my beverage, I couldn't believe her she is.. absolutely crazy crazy and it's amazing. God I've got to have this Crazy I need her I want her

"Oh my god I, I am so sorry, I am not on drugs if that's what you think it's just that your so hot and I don't know, I thought that maybe I could just...." Okay Fuck this I gotta make a move I thought to myself and just pressed my lips on hers and I must say she tasted amazing.

Why was everything about her driving me crazy? She did not take long to respond to my kiss and I could feel her heart beat it's way out of her rib cage. The kiss was supposed to be short, just to shut her up but her ruby scent was so intoxicating, her skin felt so soft against mine everything about her was perfect, perfect for me. I just had to Have all of her.

.Jessica's Pov.......

After receiving that awkward call from Jake's driver I quickly made my way to the hospital not forgetting to get my emergency balloons and gifts.

Thats right Bitch I stayed ready even had an emergency cab number on speed dial. I think wore different pairs of shoes considering how excited and overwhelmed I was. The ride was longer than I had anticipated I really need to get an apartment in town closer to everything.

The cab finally got me to my destination and I got to reception breathing like a maniac screaming the words baby.

"Excuse me ma'am are you having a baby?"