Time Up

With my arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders, the man picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter kissing the life out of me,I ran my fingers slowly up his neck, through his silky black hair, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He pulled away and looked at me, Fuck! I could barely keep my eyes open. I felt weak to the knees,

I'd been touched by, Louis's goons before, and I never felt any sensation not that it was meant to feel good, of course it was because I was being forced.
With Mr Heandrason things were different, he was so gentle and warm taking his time with every move he made.

He kissed me once more, his warm breath running slowly down my neck sending vibrations which made me feel more hungry for  him, I wanted him to touch me more than he was doing at that moment I wanted every part of him, he moved his hand gently up my thigh slipping it gently inside my panties massaging my now throbbing area before I could enjoy his touch I felt him remove my panties all the way then he went on and kept rubbing me with his hand then he gently pushed in two fingers,I let out a little cry, it was actually a cry of pain I had never had two fingers inside me,(or any) he kept pushing while rubbing my clit with his thumb, his lips busy working their magic on my neck, this was it. I made up my mind no more fighting it, I was giving myself up to the man he could devour me all he wanted, I gave out gentle moans of pleasure and then I felt him stop and pull out his fingers. I was breathing heavily and could barely keep my eyes open all I wanted was his body on me, his manhood inside of me, his lips kissing on me and his hands touching me endlessly.
He looked straight into my eyes, both of us breathing very heavily, "I am not going to Fuck you Miss Lawrence," He said sticking his fingers in my mouth for me to taste myself then he kissed me one last time "Goodnight" he broke the kiss and left me there.
For a moment I was amazed I could not make any sense of what had just happened then out of reflex,
"You are not doing this to me," I told him. I pulled him by the shirt our lips crashing into each other,then I heard something ring,we couldn't hear where the ring was coming from. it was so loud and it was ringing ceaselessly.

It was at that Moment I woke up and realised I had been dreaming dirty about the man, I got up and I was very wet, I went to the bathroom to clean myself, checked the time to see that it was still very early, I wasn't really excited about going to work because of the fight I had with Jessica, as well as the little intimate meeting I had with Mr Heandrason which had me wet dreaming about him Gosh! Are girls even supposed to wet dream??

Although I seriously don't get why Jessica would be so mad upon seeing me in Mr Heandrason's arms, could it be that she likes him?? If that's the case then how come she never told me, now here I am slowly falling for the Goddamned man.

I was taken out of my thoughts by another ring, this time it was the devil himself, receiving this call got me wondering why I hadn't gotten any threatening calls from Louis,

"Yes Mr Heandrason,"I answered.
" Miss Lawrence, you asleep?"

"Mr Heandrason I think even the time is a clear indicator that any sane human being is in their deep sleep right now,"

"Well then I guess I am an insane human being, and you are about to be one too. Jackson just called he has asked that the presentation be pushed to this morning, he has a meeting with the sponsors later in the day, soo yah,"

"Oh my Fuck, What! Geez I need to let the team know, we need to set up, Jesus I must get to work now, I, I,...."

"Calm down Miss Lawrence, you don't have to get to work now, I know you have everything done, I just didn't want to catch you by surprise,"

"Uh, your right,there's no need to panic, I do have everything under control, I guess um just going through a lot of stuff right Now."I said calming myself down.