Oups!

JAKE s POV............

I've never seen someone drown themselves in so much alcohol, but I guess I see where she is coming from, the girl has been to hell and I don't think she is out of that hole yet. I know its not my place but I have to do something.

"Miss Lawrence! Miss Lawrence! Wake up, we're back at the office Miss Lawrence." I tried to wake her up but she was out like a light.
Gosh! What am I going to do? Should I take her home with me?? No, she probably hates men and will think I took advantage of her.

"Miss Lawrence!" I placed a slightly harsh slap on her cheek.
"Don't hurt me!" She screamed in shock and her red eyes were wide open. Those fucks have really damaged her.

"Where do you live?" I asked
"where are we?" She answered lazily.
"Were back at the office, but I would like to take you home."I offered
" Its okey,I'll catch the bus."she said getting out of her chair.
"I insist just let me take you home. Plus Its eleven thirty I don't think there are any buses at this time." I tried to convince her.
"Third, leave me on third." She said without arguing.

"Third? The third on.....," I looked at her and she was asleep already.

Owkey third hey.... then I remembered there was a third close by maybe a 25minute drive away.
Let's see if its the one.

Poor girl, she looked so pale,so fragile,so broken. I wanted to keep her, protect her, I wanted to kill all those fucks. How could they mistreat such a pretty young woman? I know um not one to ask but don't they have hearts?

"Here we are" I said to myself. I got out of the car leaving her inside and asked the man at the door.
"Hey uh do you have a Nellisa Lawrence leaving here?"
"Oh yeah, the Chubby ball? She lives up on the 26th floor." He answered back and within a flash I found my hand grabbing on his collar, "How dare you refer to her that way? Didn't you learn to respect women?" I was fuming and for what? Jesus this girl is going to make me murder someone. I let the very traumatized man go, I think he wet his pants. Damn Jake!

I went back to the car to get her. I opened her door and picked her up.she was still out.
I got in the building passing the very traumatized man at the door then headed for the elevator, what's taking this Fucking elevator so long? Fuck it I can't do this. I picked her up bridal style and headed for the stairs, for a Chubby lady like her one would expect her to be so heavy but no, she was as light as a feather. I looked at her looking so innocent and at peace then I noticed her cut changing colour to purple and got very worried and angry at the Same time.

"Miss Lawrence where is your key? Miss Lawrence" I placed her on her feet hopping she would wake up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then out of nowhere, she kissed me.
"The Fuck! I thought this woman was out." I thought to myself in shock while she was busy consuming me.

The kiss was very calm and sensual didn't feel like it was coming from a drunk. our lips were moving slowly in sync, and for a moment it felt right, it didn't feel new it felt like something we had been doing for ages, I wanted to pick her up, slam her against that wall and fuck the life out of her. I wanted to hear her moans Fuck I wanted to hear her scream my name, but then I remembered how drunk and Vulnerable she was. And came back to my senses.
"Mi...Miss," My words were muffled up against her lips. I took her hands away from me and told her to stop.

"Miss Lawrence please this is not right."

She looked at me and smiled."oups!" She said, "of course this is not right, we should probably go inside and make it right."

Sweet Jedus! I have a lot to deal with here.
She took out her keys, opened up, got in then suddenly started laughing, she was laughing so loud I thought the neighbours would get out of their apartments to see what was wrong.

"What's the matter?" I asked stepping inside,
My God the place was a wreck, the couch was ripped and flipped upside down,the chairs were broken and pieces of them were allover the place,all her pictures were broken and all the pots were on the ground. There was a note on the kitchen counter, I walked carefully through the mess over to the counter to read the note and it was written
ONE MONTH PUTA! In bold. I felt my blood boil and my temperature rising from the rage.
I wanted to rip them appart. All of them. I squashed the paper and threw it across the room.

"Nellisa you can't stay here tonight come with me." I told the hopeless drunk girl lying on the floor.

"Nooo its fine, I think my bedroom will do." She said grabbing my belt to unbuckle it
Fuck it um not doing this.

I lifted her off the ground, threw her on my shoulder and took her out of that wreck of a place back to the car.
It was a battle for me to drive with her hands allover me, how the hell did she get so hyped?

Finally! we got to my place, luckily she was passed out by then. I took her to the guest room. And headed to my room. I thought of calling my doctor for that cut. Then decided I'll call him in the Morning. And instead I decided to catch up on some work since I had lost the whole Day. Hell! What a day hey.

.......................................
Writing wattpad in the bath is the most refreshing experience ever😜😜
Hope y'all will like this Chapter as much as I enjoyed working on it.

Like Vote Comment if you will😅😅😅

Oh and please note that the places I am writing about are not real because I know absolutely nothing about New York😅😅😅😅