Broken Heandrason

Nelly s POV...........

The last I saw Mr Heandrason was when we were having an argument at breakfast and he walked out to answer his phone,I haven't seen him since and I didn't want to bother him because I was able to get some work done, and confirm all the necessities for Tomorrow's Launch. I only noticed that he had been gone for hours when I found out that the Venue was no longer available, and I needed his help with organising a new one. I called his Cellphone and it kept sending me to voice mail, which made me feel an ounce of guilt that maybe he had gone to keep himself as far way from me as he possibly cd. I felt bad for being so cold towards the poor man, for crushing all that happiness I saw in his eyes, But what else was I supposed to do? I just don't know how to act around him, and I am used to defending myself.

I waited up for him making myself a cup of coffee,tuning to the wrestling channel (My favourite) but I wasn't really concentrating on it, as my mind kept going back to the venue issue, the function was tomorrow and the venue wasn't available, I tried every place, every hotel all the halls and all of them were booked. I needed his help because I knew he had friends in higher places. (how the world works right). This was my big break I did not want to mess it up at all costs.

More hours went by and still there was nothing, I found myself asleep on the couch at 01:00am, the TV playing by itself. I got up to go to bed but just as I was about to turn off the lounge lights I heard loud noises outside, the First voice was mumbling loudly unheard words while the Second voice was trying to calm the other down. I walked over to the door grabbing a vase from the side table and nervously opened the door, only to find a very drunk Mr Heandrason in Dave's arms.

The view was heartbreaking, and familiar, I felt sorry in all ways.

"Ohh look at her Dabe! the love of my life who won't love me back,"Drunk Heandrason said letting out a burp at the end of his sentence.

" What happened Dave?"I asked in confusion
"I'm sorry ma'am, we went for drinks at the pub, and he wouldn't stop."
"Camaaan,,, you people are talking too much, come Dae, I have a fresh Single Malt here, come let's gibve it a try"
"I'm sorry Ma'am I'll just put him over here."Dave struggling to pick up the heavy drunk body, he placed him on the couch " Please bare with him, be easy on him please." and with those words he left and I was left with him.

The room silent, filled with drunk Heandrason's whines. I went to the kitchen to make him coffee and placed it infront of him.

"Eyyyy! This isn't the malt I wanted" he burped out "tell me Miss Lawrence why do you hate me so much?" At first his tone sounded like a normal drunken tone, then he started crying "why? is it because, because... I don't know why but you hate me."he said frustratingly running his hands through his hair. "You know, It was a really long time ago, years to be precise she is gone now. What are you afraid of? I mean of course I loved her, She was the only woman to give me the warmest love since my mother left me."

At first I couldn't make out what he was talking about then later realized that he was talking about Ariana.

"She was so beautiful and so humble, she had the sweetest voice, (he paused to sob) she, she took my broken heart and patiently put all the parts together, she healed my dark soul, she brought light back into my life, a light I never thought I'd get back, I didn't mean for it to happen, I didn't, its my frickin Father, the mother fucking man who just could not afford motherfucking defeat,(he paused for a while and decided to start drinking the coffee.)

He wanted me to be his skivvy, he wanted me to do his dirty work, he is the fucking reason why my mother left me and I have never seen her till date, its because of that scum that, that! (He shriveled his hands then released them again. He wanted to expand his gang,grow his territory send me off to run it elsewhere, and I didn't wanna do that, I thought of my mother and how much I had disappointed her, I wanted to make her proud wanted to live a straight life and I guess that Decision didn't please the fucking turd.