The Kiss

"Actually I was thinking of having the plumbing placed underground."Mr Jackson said.
"Hmm I see."Mr Heandrason answering him
"Excuse me" I interrupted. "Forgive me but you are planning on building a 35floored building a skyscraper in short right?" I asked. "That's right" Mr Jackson answered back.

"Well then in that case I wouldn't advise you to install underground plumbing because if the building is long you are obviously going dig deep in order for your anchors stay firmly in the ground which would make maintenance for the pipes difficult since they will be all the Way in the ground. Its either you build stretching the building if you want underground pipes or just install the pipes along the walls for your skyscraper " I kept quiet and noticed that all eyes were fixed on me.
Mr Heandrason's eyes looked like they had fire burning in them.

"Miss Lawrence our work is to give the client what he wants not question them." Mr Heandrason Said speaking between his teeth.

"No no I hear you young lady. And I actually understand. Hmm thank you for that piece of advice I will get my team to work on it. Heandrason smart girl you got here, keep her and your company will go places." Mr Jackson said.

"I will keep that in mind." He said. "Umm Pricillia has prepared Little something for us to eat so if you will." "Oh Yes Child. All this talking has taken the energy out of me" Mrs Jackson said immediately getting out of her Chair.

We all walked to the kitchen. I could still feel the tension between Mr Heandrason and Myself. But ignored it

Dinner was great. I tried to stay away from the wine as much as I could, remembering last night. The Jacksons kept telling us about their hectic adventures and how they struggled to make it together. Some stories were inspiring and some very ridiculous. It felt nice to be part of a crowd for once. It was very warm, I didn't feel like an outcast I just felt home. Like I belonged I felt safe. A feeling I hadn't felt in a while.

"Well hunny we Should get going and give the love birds their space."The naughty old lady said. "Oh hunny they told you they are not love birds." Her husband corrected her. "We will see about that. she said I looked at Mr Heandrason and almost saw his Face turn red not from Any form of fury I think the man was blushing it was a very wierd sight.

" Mr and Mrs Jackson it was very lovely having you"He said getting out of his chair "the pleasure is all ours boy." Mr Jackson said and they left. Mr Heandrason walked them out and I stayed behind to clear the table and wash the dishes.

"Leave them, Priscilla will do them in the Morning." He Said
"I don't mind, why leave a mess when you can clean it up yourself?"
" Well then let me help you"he offered

"No it's fine" I told him "I insist" he said in a smooth tone walking closer to me, so close that I was trapped between the sink and his arms. our eyes were locked on to each other and the room was absolutely silent.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" He asked getting closer with his eyes still fixed on me. "No and don't even say it because it would be a lie." I told him. He placed a smirk on his face and leaned whispering in my ear "why would I lie about something so true?"

He was so close to me my hands were holding on to the sink and I was almost standing on my toes. before I could answer back, I felt something soft on my lips. How he Got there I don't know but I felt so weak I couldn't fight it at all.
He was so gentle so warm and I didn't stop him. I don't think I wanted him to stop. I actually wanted more of him he lifted me up gently and placed me on the sink his arms wrapped securely around my waist. the kiss was slow and very new to me, it brought all kinds of different foreign sensations in my body.

I found myself wrapped around him like a blanket, my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. I was running my fingers slowly up his neck through his silky Hair.

Then he pulled away to look at me. Breathing heavily, I could barely keep my eyes open. "We should probably wash those Dishes"he said with the same smirk still playing on his Face.

"Dishes?" The Fuck!

...............
I love it👏👏😘😘😜😜😜❤