Its Payback time

Nelly's POV......
I woke up in the morning feeling as confident as ever, Today was the day that I was finally putting a stop to all this Shenanigans. I have heard enough of Fernando and his Cheap stunts, I was drawing the line, it was the last time I suffer like that in the hands of that maniac, that Pervert that Prick.

After my shower I took a long look at my naked body in the mirror,breathing in all the confidence that surrounded me, I walked over to the side where Precillia had repacked my clothes and decided to wear the maroon velvet dress which Jessica had bought for me on our movie date night. Maybe if she saw me wearing it, that would make it easier for us to start talking again, it was a beautiful tight thigh high body fitting dress with long sleeves, it had a thin opening at the Chest which showed slightly my boobs. I wore my hair down, and caked my face with make up to hide the marks Fernando had left on me,(Prick) although they were almost faded, I didn't want any of them showing.
I still wasn't good at applying but everytime I looked this good I would always remember Jessica and how she would lecture me on my lack of inspiration and expression,and All those shopping trips she would force me into, I felt like I needed her approval, I missed her.

"And where do you think you are going leaving me in bed looking that hot?"Mr Heandrason's sleepy voice asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Work of course, where else would I go?"
"WOW! I just found a girlfriend a few hours ago and she is already cheating on me with work, I am sorry to disappoint you sweetheart but you are not going anywhere, especially not work."he said getting out of bed wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh come on don't be a big baby, I am going to work macho man, and I don't even want to Hear reason as to why I should not go because I know exactly what you are going to say."

"So why are you going if you know my reasons"

"I am heading a multimillion dollar Project, my very first ever, I have to give it all I've got and I'll be dammed if I let pricks like Fernando stop me leaving my life baby, now incase you forgot you also run a multimillion dollar Company. I suggest you get ready because that place won't run itself," I smiled at him kissing him on the cheek then moving past him to get my shoes. He grabbed my wrist causing me to violently turn around bumping into his hard chest, I gasped placing my hands on his chest looking up at him while he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him so that there was no space in between us.

He looked deeply into my eyes for what could be seconds turned to a minute then he kissed me slowly, and gently, taking his time with every lip he devoured, making me wish he would give more, but every time I tried to take over he bit my lip slowly pulling it into him.

I tightly shut my legs feeling a throbbing sensation down there holding on tight to his shirt, "Don't do that sweetheart, not when I'm around." He whispered against my lips pulling up my dress lifting me off the ground. He wrapped my legs around his waist crushing me into the wall causing me to moan tugging my fingers into his hair, then he began placing Hickies from my neck down to my bosom his warm breath causing all sorts of tingly sensations in my body I was wet for him, I needed him to take him there and then, my body wanted more. Suddenly I felt him stop and whisper "Cancel all my meetings today  I won't be coming in." he bit my ear then gently placed me down, "have a nice day my love" he said walking over to the shelf to take his towel.

Oh No! he didn't just do that.
I felt a heat of anger rush through me as me lady down there kept throbbing and screaming for him.

"What!! your leaving me here?"
"Sweetheart you gotta get to work, and we don't want you getting there late now do we?"
"Jake you can't leave me like this, you did this to me,"
"What, what did I do? I just gave my woman a good morning kiss"he Said smirking at me,
"You call that a morning kiss?"
"Is there a problem? was it not enough? Do I need to up my game?"he smirked wrapping his hand around my waist pulling my body into his so that our privates were pressed hard against each other. I closed my eyes feeling a warm wetness develop, I shut my eyes expecting one hell of a make out kiss but all I felt was hot breath against my lips telling me I was running late.
"Oh fuck you Jake"I furiously hit his chest walking past him to the bathroom to clean all that wetness down there. But once again he grabbed my wrist causing me to turn around so that my whole body was totally wrapped into his, "leave it sweetheart"he whispered against my ear why he gently played with it "leave those,,,, juices(slowly running his fingers up my thighs in between my legs, he stopped very close to my lady and he tightly grabbed at the right thigh, causing me to whimper and let out weak little moans) they are mine to clean not yours. Do I make myself clear?" His voice so sexy and Demanding I couldn't help but keep on melting more to his touch. Then a little voice crept into my head( remember the fucker is playing games)