Chapter 22 Give me a Chance

😊Less Slacking more typing
Enjoy
Comment, Vote, Recommend do something😅

This Chapter is dedicated to Twin Deo❤❤ thanks for the watty support🌹

Nelly'sPOV

"Dave I don't think you're listening to me the sooner this happens the better."

"What do you mean you are not fully prepared??"

" Dammit David! We don't have much time, the more we wait is the more alert they become we need to act now when they least expect us,"

I vaguely heard Mr Heandrason's voice yell in frustration, my head was spinning heavily and my vision was blurred, I couldn't make out what was going on at that moment, I tried getting up, and groaned in pain feeling a sharp sting on one side of my head.

"You're up? Come let me help you"Mr Heandrason said his voice   soft and laced with concern.

"I don't need help um fine," I said between gritted teeth, "all I want to know is why I am here"

again!

"Well you fainted and hit your head back at the office," He said walking over to the mini bar to pour himself a glass of whisky.

"And you couldn't take me home because?"

"You had to see the doctor, I brought you back here so that Doctor Henry could examine you."he said sipping on his glass.

"Thank you Mr Heandrason, next time just take me to a local clinic, I am not your responsibility. where is my bag?" I asked trying to get up.

"Everything thing is there," he said pointing his glass to the corner

And my eyes were definitely not prepared for what I saw next.

WTF!

"What is this?" I asked in confusion slash Fury slash confusion slash everything about this man makes me feel so mad!!!!

"what is going on here? Why is my stuff in your house?"

"I had Sam bring them over, you are not safe anymore, you will stay with me, that way I can keep an eye on you and take care of you."

"this is not happening,"I said heading for my bag to dig for  my phone and as soon as I got it  I started dialing,,

"If you are calling Sam he is not going to answer, Nor is Maria, and if you storm out of here trying to go back to the apartment you are not going to find anyone, they have moved. He said in the most expressionless face.

"What in the Good Lord's Name is going on here, what are you talking about, why is all my stuff in your house?? Jesus Jake  what is wrong with you? Why must you be so controlling? Why can't you just leave me alone" I looked at him in disgust, I could feel myself trembling

I was indeed disgusted, who did this man think he was taking my life over like that? Did he not know where to toe the line?

"Miss Lawrence, I suggest you calm down "he said getting himself a refill as if all of this was normal

"What's there to be calm about? This is not normal Mr Heandrason, I don't know what I have done to you but whatever debt I have with you, I promise I'll settle it, just let me go"

"Come on Nellisa stop acting dum, you know exactly what is going on here."

"No I don't know, and I don't want to know, I want to go, to my house, in my own space, away from you. This is not normal I am your assistant, you are my boss. Assistants don't move in with bosses and bosses don't make their assistants' problems theirs, don't you get it?" I said feeling ever so powerless, this whole situation was draining, I can't be in this man's presence