Weak spot

Nelly's POV............
I couldn't stop thinking about Mr Heandrason 's phone call,its very unlike the man to call and say nothing like that. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong,probably still is but what could possibly go wrong in that man's life?. I turned in my bed and saw the clock showing the time as 3:04am and decided to get up right then. I wanted to get to work early and work on my project, as well as to find out from The boss what the problem was.(his problem)

I got out of bed taking my time with Everything I did because time was on my side. I had a nice warm shower, Sam's place was definitely more human friendly than my own. After the shower, I took my time picking out what to wear. I was feeling good and wanted to be a little extra, I took out the white sun dress which Maria had bought for me as consolation after my place was destroyed, (by those savages). It was beautiful. It was made from somewhat silk somewhat velvet material, it had a low V Chest which exposed greatly my back and my chest almost covering only the boobs I Loved it and I was definitely feeling confident enough to wear it.

I wore my hair down neatly and curled the ends, it was beautiful. My face for once had decently applied make up, Jessica had been giving me tips and advice on how to work on my look, so I began watching tutorials on YouTube and I must say I was really proud of my work.

I took my brown strapped wedges and was ready to go.Maria was already preparing breakfast by then. I was glad that, for once I was early enough to be able to help out.

I got to the kitchen and She was washing the pots, the table was already fully set.

tf what time is it??

"Oh hey hunny, I was just about to wake you and your Uncle up, breakfast is ready. Oh I see you are all bathed, and My! You look beautiful my little Flower, what's the occasion??"Maria asked with a huge smile on her face and so much happiness in her eyes.
"Beautiful morning isn't it Maria?"I asked spinning in my dress.

"It's a beautiful one indeed my little flower, a beautiful morning for beautiful people, with Beautiful smiles. You look amazing my love"

"Thank you" I said.
"Now tell me, who is behind all this??"
"Behind what Maaa.... Does a girl need a reason to look pretty?
"Well..."she said giving me a naughty wink. Then immediately snapped out of it"Sam shouldn't hear me speaking such things with his Pumpkin but.." she looked at me with a slight smirk plastered on her face
"Come on Maria"

"Yeah yeah, let me go get that lazy uncle of yours, I swear if it were up to him he would sleep the whole day"
We both laughed and Maria went out.
I checked the time to see that I had to leave.
Shit! What is going on with this time?
"Maria I am leaving" I shouted then hurriedly grabbed a slice of toast, an Apple and Juice box from the fridge.
I took all my bags and was out before anyone could come back into the kitchen.

I felt different, I felt beautiful, in charge, with every step I took I could feel heads turn, if I was in a movie they would play That's my girl by Fifth Harmony for me at that very moment.
Luckily for me even the elevator was respectful enough to function that day.
The bus ride was normal, I got to work and couldn't wait for Jessica to see me, but when I got to the reception area she was very busy and her desk was crowded by people. I looked at her from a distance and she was absolutely blown away, if she could, she would have screamed as though she was seeing Beyonce in the building.

"I'll call you" she whispered from across the room, I bowed and headed for the elevator.

I got to Mr Heandrason's office and arranged everything properly for him,got his files in order, got his coffee which I am sure he never even drinks since he is never around, well I hardly saw him at the office I was surprised he was getting work done.