New Book on the Horizon

Hey loveyssss😘😘😘

Soo unfaithful me full of unfinished projects has decided to embark on yet another adventure, I'm not sure of the title yet,, but here is a little sneak peek of what I have been cooking up.

I would love to hear from you guys what you think about the whole idea and maybe title suggestions,🙃 book cover help too🙂I'm not pushing it right?? Anyway here goes nothing y'all enjoy!!!!

Soo while most girls my age went shopping got pink scarfs, a closet full of shoes, designer bags to match every outfit and also  learnt how to catch men with deep pockets what was I up to?

Staring at a computer screen that’s what, yep, that’s me. Sophie the girl sitting in the dark booth at a coffee shop with her eyes glued to a computer screen.

What was I trying to do you ask? Not much really, only Cracking one the biggest tax fraud cases of all time.Now, I know what you must be thinking, “you son of a gun Sophie, your company must value you so much” but let me quickly erase and correct that thought.

You know how you know you’re good, no amazing at something but no one really knows because youre just one of those grey and stealth people who are either too afraid to represent themselves or are just never given a chance to show what they are capable of doing but really deep down you wish everyone recognized just how valuable you are so when you finally see an opportunity to make yourself seen, you grab it and hope for fireworks of victory and recognition?
Yep that’s me and no I was not assigned this task but I know my abilities and I had this case like putty in my hands.
Why sneak around? Hm!! Let me see, apart from the long explanation I’ve already given?  maybe it’s because I’m the best bloody hacker Intec Inc. could ever have but for three years now I’m still the bloody coffee runner, yup you heard right new employees come and go, get promotions get transfers and I’m still the bloody runner, I spent months trying to prove myself even missed out on romantic relationships or any kind of relationship, all in the name of trying to bloody prove myself but nop my day never comes, instead some dumb fuck takes credit for my work and moves on to climbing the ladder while I sit by and silently watch.

Now back to why I was in a dark corner booth at a coffee shop, once again trying to prove myself to the man by working on this high profile case that was taking months for “THE PROFESSIONALS” to crack. I was so close I just needed the approving codes, to break down their walls  giving me access to their servers and it was not hard seeing as how I was the office runner, all the information was at the tip of my hands.

Long story short, I got the info, cracked the case told the bosses expected my applause and what did I get?

Wait for it.

“I had a talk with the higher authority and the board came to a mutual decision, I’m sorry Miss Lancaster but Intec Inc. does not wish to associate itself with you.”

“what does that mean?”

“It means that you have been relived off your duties.”

“A…a...  Are you firing me?”

“Yes” Mr. Cooper shamelessly and bluntly said looking at me dead in the eyes.

“but how? You can’t do that, I am an asset to this company Mr. Cooper. I just proved myself, I mean without me this case would still be a dead end.”

“Actually what you are Miss Lancaster is something along the lines of a liability if not a thief, you stole from us and took on a case without the correct authorization, that was reckless and damaging to the image of this company.”

“bu,,but..” I was about to plead for my life and defend all of my actions before it hit me, what am I pleading for? The next brand of coffee?? I mean it’s not like I’m happy working this shitty job anyway, I’ve wasted half the best years of my life working in this shit hole where my talent is not appreciated for shit, I mean I don’t mean to brag or anything but I am the shit, in fact I am the shittiest shit, hell I am the fucking shit pool. Okay that’s too much shit in one sentence but you get where I’m going with this, this environment was not made for me so maybe it was time for a new start and that’s when  I said them, the words I only utter in my dreams.

“Actually, Mr. Cooper shove it”

“Huh?”

“Take your shitty ass job, your shitty ass coffee oh and your shitty ass employees who can’t solve a case for shit and shove them right up your hairy ass.”

“You’re crossing the line Sophia”

“Ohhhh and the man knows my name, what line? I don’t work here anymore remember?” I said breaking one of those pencils on his desk feeling like “oh she’s sweet but a psycho  a little bit psycho” and I walked out of the building with so much sass feeling like some rebellious hero.

I have to say it felt goooooood like really really good.

Bunch of Hypocrites! they got great publicity for my work,  I saved their client a whole lot of money, and this is the thanks I get they fucking fire me? I hope that place burns down.

Anyway the exciting adrenaline fueling music in my head went off and I was left to face reality. What was the reality again?Oh yeahhh!!! I just lost my job. I do not have a job, I had no plans whatsoever of which step to take from here I mean it’s not like people with my kind of skill have jobs lining up for me to take. It’s a tough security tight industry and with the reputation I just built myself, I doubt anyone will be willing to hire a nutcase like me Mr. Cooper will definitely make sure of that.I should have known there was supposed to be a contingency plan of some sort, now here I was, no job, no plan B, no Home town to move back to and recover and shit ohh and a not so impressive reputation.The only sensible solution was for me to move. Yup! That’s right, got some boxes stuffed my shit put it in a truck and moved upstate, nothing like a new start right?

................

Andddd that's all I'm Gonna show!!!  It's not much to chew on but What do y'all think?

Yay?

Nay?

Bitch watchu trynna do??

I mean  It's a book that requires a lot of research something I suck at doing but I am very excited guys I hope you liked this bit,,,

Please Comment to let me know your thoughts

Comment 👇

Comment 👇

That's right you're well on your way to the comments section.👇

Hey! Write down that comment👇

😑I see you choosing not to comment and I urge you to reconsider.👇

That's right! 👀 Write it down, I would love to hear from you.

Anyway I hope y'all still keeping safe, situation been Scary AF this side, young people have been passing and it's just so scary... Anyway I'm glad y'all still okay

Love you😘😘😘

👀I still want that comment 😑.