Jake Meltdown

Nelly'sPOV......

"Come on hunny try to look pretty, lil Jake is going to watch this video you know,"Jake said holding a camera in my face, and it took everything in me not to kill him in that room.

"Fuck you Jake, try looking pretty when trying to get your fucking vagina to stretch to a maximum of 10cm and then have a baby tear through you okay."I said perspiration running down my face while I felt like my legs were being pulled out of my waist.

Damn No sex never ever, No sex No sex this shit is terrible.

"Calm down baby your almost there!"
wait
"Oh so now Your a fucking Doctor??"

"Nop, but she's about to walk in any minute now and tell you to release lil Jake." His instinct was right because immediately the doctor came in.

After Checking a few things it was go time, I requested for Jess to be there, along side Jake and she looked so cute in the protective gear she had on, she should really consider a change in careers, being a doctor would look good on her anyway thats not the point.

Everyone's  voice felt so distant as I was giving all I had and I felt like their faces were all up in my face pissing me the Fuck off, I grabbed as hard as I could to the object  close to me I think it was a hand, I literally felt like I was giving my life away, I felt so weak when I heard something slip out of me, and everything went Dark.

.....................

Third' Person POV

"Its beautiful," Jessica  commented while cries filled the room, all cries except for Nelly's.

"Yeah but what's going on doctor, what's wrong with my wife, why isn't she smiling with open arms? Why is just lying there with her eyes closed." Jake asked with more concern
For his Wife and the least excitement for the new addition to his family,

The doctor pushed everyone out, and called more doctors in the room, Jake was so scared and confused, through the tiny window in the door, he could see his wife being hooked to monitors, drips, oxygen supply, but Nelly didn't seem to show any signs of life.

He began to cry silently as his mind started to play to him what his life would be like without his Beautiful Nelly, he felt so bad for ever impregnating her, to him Nelly was everything.

(Well, at least he would have a remainder of the beautiful love they shared.)

You would think  that its consolation to the man, but its not. His only consolation is his Nelly, his meaning, his life, he cried hard while Jess and Dave tried to Calm him.

The doctor came out, and Jake's face looked a mess.

"Your wife is stable now Mister Heandrason, but she gave birth with a little blood in her body, and she lost a lot during this process, its a miracle she didn't  pass out mid labour,"

"What are you saying doctor?" Dave is the one who asked as his friend could not even properly open his eyes now

"I'm saying that due to low count of blood in her body, it's a God given miracle that she did not die mid labour taking both hers and the life she carried."

"We got that lady we need you to  get to the point, give us solutions, I'm sure She is okay now, so just give us solutions so we can act Fast" Jessica yelled at the doctor who at this moment seemed to be pissing everyone off.

"I'm saying your friend needs blood and we don't have her blood group here."

"Then she'll use mine, Jessica blurted out. Before also realizing her own words.