Let you breathe, Let you Go2

JAKE'S POV........

"Dammit Dave,"I slammed the door behind me almost hitting Dave in the face, "All this time, all this fucking time spent, all the hours spent planning, and the two fucking dicks I wanted to shoot in The head escaped!!!"

" Calm down dude, Louis was already injured, he probably won't get far, I will make sure to send men after him, just let me take care of that," he said pointing to my bleeding wrist.

"It's just a graze wound, I'll be fine. What's not fine is having the man I wanted to fucking shoot in the head escape, I wanted to look at that sick son of a Bitch as he begged for his life, I wanted to see the life leave his eyes, his soul leave his useless body,, But Argh" I s.creamed flipping over chairs, leaving Dave at a total loss of words,

"I know,"he barked back, (whoa)
"I fucking know what is at stake here okay, we are going to look for those shitheads till we find them, so just calm the Fucking down because there is nothing you can do now. And I need a beer" he ended off walking over to the fridge without waiting for any reply from me.

............ Nelly'sPOV

It's been days now since I was brought to this strange cabin surrounded by people who won't let me do anything, Jake hasn't made any contact and I am beginning to lose my mind.

Why did Jake bring me here? Is he still mad at me and possibly avoiding to see me? I mean I know I was rude to him, but come on, for him to isolate me.

I would always device weak escape plans only for them to backfire on me, so I just decided to be a good little hostage and wait for my master to come, damn I missed that man, every part of my body yearned for his touch, and I hated the fact that the last I saw him we were fighting.

While I was sitting on the balcony reading "The Great Gatsby" Childish I know, but it was still an interesting story. I saw a black Jeep drive through the gates, immediately I knew who it was, my heart almost skipped a beat at seeing him from the distance, I could already feel his touch, his scent, his voice, my eyes were teary I'd never been so happy to see someone. In so long, I mean I know its only been three days but it felt like months.He most probably is still mad at me but fuck it I'll kiss him out of it.

I saw him get out the car, looking ever so handsome, his hair freshly combed back, his crisp blue suit showing off every muscle which I so yearned to get my fingers on. I quickly ran downstairs like a little girl going for trick or treat.

I got there just in time as he was walking though the door, I ran up to him throwing my body into his as I wrapped my legs around his strong form giving him a tight hug. Tears now flowing from my eyes as realisation dawned me, I loved this man, and I never want to be away from him, his muscular Scent ever so toxic filling my nostrils causing me to hold on tighter to the man.

"Someone missed me"he smugly said and I could feel his smirk against my neck,

" Don't ruin the moment," I answered him, he pulled his head back so he could look at my face, his hands wrapped around my waist, my arms around his neck and my legs aground his torso he looked at me with eyes full of love, "I missed you too Sweetheart,My beautiful Drunk of a girlfriend" he sincerely said teasing me at the end and we had a 30second stare down while my Cheeks flushed in embarrassment.
"About that Jake, I'm really sorry." "Hush" he shut me up before I could even begin, he pecked my lips. "I missed your sweet taste too" a blush formed on my face and I immediately felt his lips moving against mine, gently, sensually but it grew more intense as he deepened the kiss and both of us were fighting for dominance until I let him win.

I really did not want to play games, I just wanted the man to take me, right.... (Oups! Just realized that we have been standing in the door way where all the servants have been watching us fuck each other with our clothes on.)