Let you breathe, Let you go.

Hey Familyyyy😘😘 Soo I went through the last chapter I published and realized how error filled it was, My sincerest apologies.I have corrected the errors and re written some parts, the chapter is now amazing I promise you.

Again I am so sorry for the boring late Updates but like I said school needs me to put all hands on deck😭. I love you still and here is your update.
Enjoy❤

Nelly'sPOV.........

I got home still very angry and noticed by the huge Jeep outside that Jake was home, where the fuck does he keep this cars, anyway that's not the point, the point is that I was flipping mad and wanted to give him a piece of my mind.

I got into the house and found him making dinner sweet, but I was mad.

"What the Hell Jake why did you do that I had everything under control"

"Hello to you too baby I am good thanks for the concern"

"Don't play games with me, What? you think this is funny? Creating war with a lunatic like Fernando, what were you even doing at the office?"

"Listen Nelly, everything I did back there I did it for you, to protect you,,"

"STOP! okay stop trying to protect me, stop taking decisions on MY LIFE stop trying to live for me, Stop! just, I can't breathe, you are everywhere I need my space. I need to breathe I NEED TO BE ALONE, for God's sake, is that too much to ask for?"

there was silence for a moment and I could literally see JAKE'S heart break into a million pieces, what the fuck did I just do?

"Fuck this" He said removing the apron and throwing it on the counter.

"Jake listen I am so.... I di.. Jake, Where are you going please?"

"Gotta let you breathe, and God knows how much I need to breathe! He said slamming the door behind him.

I was left there all alone and I must say it had me scared as Fuck, I didn't want to think not about anything, I just wanted to escape. Where to I don't know. I approached the cabin and looked for drinks. I looked for a drink with the highest alcohol percentage, then I poured into one of those glasses they kept in the cabin. I took a sip and it burned, Fuck this was a bad Idea but fuck it. I began drowning myself in the alcohol till I couldn't feel a thing, till everything turned dark.

JAKE s POV..............

I needed to think, I needed my own space too. Sometimes I really don't understand that woman like how does her mind work? I found myself driving I didn't know where I was going, I didn't want any company so I just kept driving till I found myself in a bar out of town. I ordered beer and before I could drink I heard two men talking

" Listen man we are screwed I can't tell Louis that shit, he is going to think I'm Shitting him and I stabbed him in the back, I don't wanna be dead meat." I heard the first guy say and I was immediately interested I kept taking slow sips of my beer while eavesdropping.

"We need to find those dicks, if only we knew who was attacking us. We can't run man he will think we are guilty for sure. Let's just......

" Soo whats a slick looking guy like you doing in a place like this?" The bar man interrupted and I could almost punch him because I didn't get to hear the last of what the second guy was saying. But I was sure they were talking about us, they were close, I had to warn my crew.

I immediately stood up, paid the idiot and left without a word.

I took my phone and dialled Dave "Yea bro" he answered. " Two days, and we are moving in we don't have time anymore."
"What happened? Nelly okay" Shit Nelly, forgot I left her all by herself

"She is fine, just inform the crew, I'll be there to give you the full details tomorrow." I got into the car and drove as quickly as I could now worried about Nellisa, that pervert could have come back. I was driving so fast I got pulled over by some cops, but upon hearing my name they immediately let me go.

I got home and there was a wierd scent coming from the house. what the fuck was that?.
I got into the house and I couldn't see a thing, Fuck I couldn't even breathe, what the fuck was burning? Where is Nelly?

"Nellisa??? Nellyyyy??!" I called out and there was nothing. Then I stumbled over something soft. It was her body lying on the floor. Fuck Nelly you okay? I coughed out but she was unresponsive then it hit me the stove, the fucking stove, I didn't turn it off and she must have not too, I immediately rushed there, switched it off, took the hot now coal looking like pot, placed it in the sink and drowned it in water. But there was still too much smoke. And it was suffocating me so bad I wondered what kind of Damage it must have caused to Nellisa, I rushed to her,Picked her up and drove off to the hospital, hard because it was so difficult to breathe, I pulled up at the front now feeling weak I dragged her out, attempted to carry her but I was also drowned in darkness.

Later

I woke up to a beeping sound of a machine surrounded by white hospital walls, and immediately without thinking I jumped off the hospital bed my mind filled with nothing but Nellisa and the horrific view of her lifeless unresponsive body lying there in my smoky living room, I wanted to see her how she was, was she okay was she alive? Was.... The nurse came in and found me removing the oxygen pipe, she calmed me down and called the doctor for me, they ran a few tests then they cleared me of any Danger.

"Nellisa Nellisa, how is she? Where is she? Is She?? Can I see her."
"Calm down Sir we are keeping your wife..."
"No! She is not my wife" I Blurted out (wtf why)

"Owkay, we have managed to rid her lungs of any smoke and successfully got her re oxygenated, but we are keeping your FRIEND overnight for observation to see if her lungs are responding properly to treatment, That Alcohol almost wiped out every single tissue which makes up the lungs,, If you Love your FRIEND Mr,,,,, Heandrason I suggest you warn her to stay as far away from Alcohol as she can possibly  be, because the slightest drop alcohol and that's it for her, it's a miracle she even managed to survive this."

what alcohol??
"Uh,Can I see her?"
"I am afraid not, but you can come get her tomorrow noon we will be discharging her, for now I suggest you go home and get some rest.

Walking down that hospital hallway I could only think of how everything is my fault, ever since I've come into Nelly's life things have been going from bad to worse,,, I was supposed to be safe for her but it seem I am her danger zone. The guilt ate at me, I could not see another side to this I could only blame myself for everything. Mybe my useless Father was right. I thought to myself gripping the steering wheel tighter as I thought about all the things the man said to me.

I got home with so many unanswered questions, but immediately the first question was answered as I almost tripped over an empty bottle of my most prized whiskey, A gift I received back when I was still young and rising, making my way in this corporate world. Never had I ever managed to gulp down even half a sip of that drink, it was so strong I just decided to keep it as a sentiment, I wounder how Nelly was able to drink all that, no wounder why she double passed out.

..........

I cleared my mind, took a shower and then Called Dave over, I told him about what had happened today, the guys at the bar,we went over everything. Our plan was solid and strategy was easy for our men to Follow.

"One Last time Nelly, and you will never have to go through shit like this again,"

Night went by and soon it was Time to begin my day, not that I got any rest with all this overwhelming events playing in my head. The day went on Normally, instead of getting Nelly from the hospital, I decided Dave should be the one to do it, I told him to drive her to the cabin. There I had everything already prepared for her, Priscilla was there so I was sure she would feel more  at ease.

Tonight was the night, there was no turning back, by evening Louis' compound was fully surrounded by our men.
........................................................................
Owkay  hey guys, soo I don't really want to focus much into the shooting parts and ishh like am already having trouble with giving yall constant updates, and writing that part would take me twice as long, and an unnecessary chapter so I am just going to brush over it,,,, Truly Speaking I'd like to Focus more on the Nellisa and Jake part, on their love, their relationship I hope you understand😘.

...........................