7.3

"THANKS FOR THIS, billy. i had fun" annabelle spoke as they pulled up in front of her house.

"yeah, surprisingly i like spending time with you" he joked back. she leaned over and gave him a peck, before getting out and walking into her house.

annabelle sat on her bed for a while, thinking. she never thought billy was the type to get to know someone. nor to talk for hours, and was surprised that she opened up to him so easily, that she told him things that only jonathan and steve knew. she shook her head, thinking about the possibility of billy lying and black mailing her with the information, before shrugging the thought off.

"what the hell?" she asked herself as she heard a car pull up.

"dustin, and...steve?" she furrowed her brows as she watched both guys go into steve trunk. she watched from the door as the pair argued. "hey" she greeted, walking over, curiosity getting the best of her. steve looked her up and down, noticing that she was in her pyjamas, before getting into his car and taking out a bouquet of flowers.

"m'lady" he smiled handing them to her. she pretended to swoon playfully as he chuckled, Smiling charmingly.

"just date already" dustin groaned as annabelle gasped dramatically, hitting him with the flowers.

"i dont take orders from people who are afraid of spiders" she joked as dustin went red, mouthing profanities at his older sister who made faces at him in return . "what're you guys doing?".

"dart" dustin said quickly as steve grabbed the nailed bat.

"you're doing dart?" she questioned, a brow raised as steve chuckled in amusement at her brother ignoring her. they all approached the basement door as steve stood over it, warily.

"i dont hear shit".

"he's in there" dustin told him. steve hit the door with his bat, before swinging it bat and wacking it.

"alright, listen kid, if this is some sort of halloween prank. you're dead" he blinded both dustin and belle. "and even deader for now involving belle". annabelle scoffed, attempting to hit the flash light out of his hand.

"it's not.".

"alright?".

"it's not a prank, get out of my face" dustin winced as annabelle finally got ahold of the flashlight, blinding steve in return for a few seconds.

"bitch" he mumbled before speaking clearly. "you gotta key for this thing?" he asked as dustin headed inside. in the mean time, annabelle had ran into the house to get her gun. steve took the flashlight from annabelle and pointed it down.

"he must be further down there" dustin stated the obvious.

"i'll stay up here, in case he tries to...escape" he told the pair as they looked at him in disbelief. steve walked down first, annabelle following closely behind. they looked around and belle turned on the light.

"shit, the little shit grew" she whispered, pointing towards the skin it'd shed as steve picked it up with his bat. "a dollar bet you wont eat it" she smirked as steve looked at her disgusted.

"i cant even tell you how unhinged you sound" he rolled his eyes as annabelle rolled her eyes.

"can it, hairspray".