10.1

"WELL SINCE MY baby left me, i found a new place to dwell. down at the end of lonely street at heartbreak hotel." annabelle sung, sitting on the sofa, gazing at the unconscious boy who was now tied to a chair. she hummed as billy's eyes flicked open. "hey, sleepy head" she smiled at him tightly.

"where am i? why am i tied to a chair?" he groaned as annabelle chuckled slightly.

"safety precaution. how's your head?" she questioned, stretching.

"ponding, why?" he questioned.

"guess that that's a side affect" she muttered to herself.

"untie me".

"i will, once i make sure you aren't a threat anymore" she told him.

"a threat? you scared of me henderson?" he scoffed, slightly offended.

"not to me pretty boy. i could easily beat your ass, as proven earlier" annabelle told him plainly.

"sorry 'bout that" he muttered sheepishly, as she smiled.

"im sure that you are" she grinned. annabelle closed her eyes for a second, finally feeling peace for the first time in over twenty four hours. billy looked at her and instantly regretted his decision to go on a date that night.

"so, am i allowed out now?".

"depends. what you all dressed up for?" she questioned him.

"i had a date." he mumbled.

"so, you broke the deal?"she asked, hurt.

"had; past tense. i cancelled it because i felt guilty" he lied.

"i can see through your little lies" she practically sneered.

"im sorry, okay?" he told her, mot sure what to say.

"second apology of the night. for someone who claims he never apologises, you sure do it a lot hargrove". billy disliked how she went back to calling him his last name after he told her about the date. it made him feel even more than guilty.

"i do it when i mean it". annabelle looked at him thoroughly.

"i'll forgive but won't forget" she told him as he smiled slightly. "but friends don't lie".

"im a friend now? ouch. guess friends don't inject stuff into each other either then?".

"oh, you remember that?".

"how could I forget you tackling me to the ground, stabbing by neck with a needle and then straddling me for about a minute?" he questioned, as annabelle blushed.

"yea well, i was only stopping you from killing my best friend, because that'd only result in me having to kill you. and i kind of like having you alive, y'know, as a friend" she told him.

"it hurts when you call me a friend" he admitted.

"fine. what do you want me to call you?" she questioned.

"boyfriend?".

"i thought you didnt do commitment, pretty boy?".