19.1

Annabelle laughed as Billy began to sing badly in the car, As they drove to the quarry. "Livin' easy, Living free. Season ticket on a one way ride"He sung, His hand on Annabelle's thigh as she chuckled.

"Asking nothing, Leave me be. Taking everything in my stride. Dont need reason,
Don't need rhyme"He mimicked, Succeeding to making Annabelle laugh and grin.
"Ain't nothing no I would rather do. Going down, party time My friends are gonna be there too"

"I'm on the highway to hell. On the highway to hell. Highway to hell. I'm on the highway to hell".

They pulled up at the quarry and as Billy turned the car off, Annabelle straddled him.
"Bit eager arent we?"He chuckled as she shushed him with a kiss.

"It's been a whole week since I've last seen you, Billy. I missed you and your lips"She smiled as he leaned in to kiss her again.

The kiss was passionate and hungry, Attempting to make up for the loss of touch in the past week. It tasted of cigarettes and mint. Billy placed his hands on her butt and squeezed, Making Annabelle gasp slightly. He took this as his chance to slip his tongue into her mouth, Gaining dominance instantly.

The kissing turned into a full blown makeout before Annabelle pulled away, as Billy took it upon himself to attack her neck. "Fuck me"she mumbled, breathless.

————————————

"You really made up for lost time, Didnt you?" Annabelle teased as Billy shook his head, Grinning like an idiot. "Shit, I gotta get home, Mom wants me to go with her to get Dustin" Annabelle panicked, Re-clasping her bra and pulling on underwear and jeans. "Get to it Hargrove."She clapped, Seeing Billy stare at her changing.

"I'm good watching"He smirked as Annabelle rolled her eyes, Pulling on his shirt and going into the driver's seat.

"Suit yourself"She muttered, Turing on the ignition and driving off. She watched in the rear view mirror as Billy pulled on his jeans, And remained topless.

"I like it when you steal my shirts"He muttered as Annabelle laugh.

"Same, Look at the view I get"She flirted as he smirked proudly.

"Only for you, My dear"He smiled, Climbing to the passengers's side of the car as Annabelle pecked his cheek. She picked up speed as they neared her house, Not wanting to anger her mother. She stopped the car a block away from her home and kissed Billy.

"Bye"She told him playfully as he muttered a sulky goodbye back. "How about we go on a date tonight, You, Me, Dinner at chilos?"Annabelle questioned. He nodded eagerly. "Pick me up at eight"She told him, Looking at his face. "Might wanna wash your face later too, Got a bit of lipstick stains to add to your multiple amazing hickeys .You kinda look like a cheetah" She winked, Getting out of the car.

"How can one girl make me feel like this?"Billy mumbled to himself, Getting into the driver's seat of his car and driving off, The opposite way from her.

A/n
LOOK WHOS BACK WITH CONSISTENT UPDATES !!!
This is a filler chapter, Kinda shit.
I was gonna attempt a full smut but I dont know how i'd go at it lmao. also im too awkward to write that shit
also we're like 1k reads away from 10k wtf thats beyond nuts i love and appreciate all of you thank you guys so so much