19.2

Annabelle sat in the front of the car as their mother drove them home. "This is Gold Leader, Returning to base. Do you copy? Over". Her brother asked his headset asAnnabelle leaned against the window, Listening to her walkman.

"This is gold leader, Returning to base. Do you copy? Over"He repeated.

"Hey Dingus. Do you mind shutting up" Annabelle groaned, Pulling off her headphones and turning off her walkman.

"I repeat; This is gold leader returning to base. Do you copy? Over"Dustin spoke before talking again.

"I repeat. This is goddamn Gold leader-."He yelled.

"Dusty!"Their mother exclaimed.

"What?"He snapped.

"Relax! For goodness sake".

"I'm in range. They should be answering".

"You've been away a whole month, Honey bun. Maybe they just..."

"Maybe they decided to cut you out of the party"Annabelle shrugged, Annoyed with her younger brother.

"No. Forgot"Her mother said sternly as they approached the their house.

"Home sweet home"Dustin muttered, Getting out.

"You good?"She asked as Dustin looked disappointed.

"Yeah, Guess the only person who missed me was this goddamn turtle"He muttered as Annabelle gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I missed you"She mumbled,comforting him.

"Why, Your boyfriend wasnt home?"He questioned teasingly. Annabelle looked down sheepishly.

"Not to be like a complete loser but you, Jonathan, Steve and Billy are the only people I have that I can actually stand, Other than me and Steve's kids that it"She mumbled as Dustin pulled his sister into a hug.

"Not to be a complete loser but my big sister is one of my best friends"He mumbled back as one of his toy robots made a noise. Annabelle shrieked and jamp up onto his bed as several toys began to make various noises and exit his bedroom.

She watched Dustin walk out of the room, Grabbing a bottle of Farrah Faucet spray inhand. "Its just a dream. You're dreaming"He muttered to himself as Annabelle walked behind him.

"Its a dream that we're both experiencing then"Annabelle muttered toxically to him as they approached the livingroom. She felt something grab her arm and pull her away, Only to be met by a smiling Max, Lucas, Will, Mike and Eleven. She heard the robots turn off as they all sneaked behind Dustin, Lucas holding a banner. They all blew noisemakers as Dustin screamed, Spraying the hair product into Lucas' eyes.

Annabelle burst out laughing, Falling to the ground, Clenching her stomach. "You-you scream like a Like a girl"She said in between laughter, Groaning as her stomach ached. When she finally stopped laughing, She saw El, Mike and Will staring down at her.

"What?"She questioned.

"You and Billy had fun last night?"Mike teased as Will laughed.

"You what?"Annabelle questioned, Her tone challenging.

"Bet he's a pretty good kisser"He teased again, Mimicking kissing noises as Annabelle groaned.

"Shut up before I kick your dumb-ass, Wheeler"Annabelle told him sternly, Getting up as the other three walked off, Following Dustin.

"I'm guessing that Billy gave you those?"Max questioned as Annabelle rolled her eyes.

"You all have an obsession over me and Billy or something?"She questioned.

"No. Just he didnt come home last night and those look new"Max shrugged as Annabelle smirked playfully.

"If you must know, Me and your step brother had amazing sex last night"Annabelle exclaimed as Max faked gagging.

"Thats disgusting".

"Its natural"She shrugged in response as Max rolled her eyes.

————

Annabelle dried her hair with a hairdryer aftr exiting the shower, Before letting it i its natural curls.

She then changed into a navy dress that complimented her pale skin tone, Applying some red lipstick and white eyeshadow. She put on a necklace that Billy had bought for her a while ago and a pair of earrings that used to belong to her grandmother.

She smiled at herself in the mirror,Before heading to her closet, Looking for shoes. She grabbed a pair of blue, Wedged heels, To tease Billy because he hated when she was just about the same hight as him wearing them. She sat in her room,Waiting for him to pick her up.

——9Pm——

"What a douche"Annabelle muttered to herself, Roughly whipping off her makeup, Before pulling the earrings out of her ears. "rude"She mumled again, as a tear fell down her face. Annabelle sighed, Falling back onto her bed.

"Men are trash"She spoke loudly to herself, Not sure how to react to her boyfriend standing her up for the first time throughout their entire relationship.

A/n

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!! my 2020 was very shitty so i hope 2021 has so much more to offer. i hope all of yous' year will be amazing. thanks for all of the support its genuinely mind-blowing to me <3