18.1

Annabelle stood in the middle of the Byers' livingroom, Will by her side as they both sung badly to Jonathan who's laughing was effecting the steadiness of the recording.

"Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother. You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive". Annabelle attempted not to look at Will as they sung and danced to the badly choreograph they designed only a few minutes before, Knowing she'd burst into laughter.

"Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either, I really try
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose
You know it's alright, it's okay
I'll live to see another day
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man"

Annabelle's eyes averted to Joyce who had seemingly just entered the house only to see her kids and the oldest Henderson having a mini concert in her livingroom. She attempted to hold in the laugh as to not spoil what was going on but as soon as Annabelle's eyes landed in on her, A howl of laughter escaped her mouth.

"What the heck is going on in here?"She questioned, Her gaze going from one kid to another.

"We are dedicating the song to Will still being alive"Annabelle stated blandly as Will nodded quickly. Joyce's eyebrows furrowed as she smiled slightly at them.

"But you interrupted it so it's been cut short" Jonathan joked as Joyce playfully scolded him.

"You used to have a mini concert here every other week, I dont think that me ruining one of the many, many recordings will do anyone any harm"She stated smugly as Annabelle laughed.

Joyce wrapped her arms around Annabelle. "It nice to see you again"She smiled warmly. Annabelle felt slightly guilty. She never spent time with the Byers anymore.

"Its nice to see you too"She smiled back.

"How's the boyfriend?"Joyce wiggled her eyebrows in a playful manner as Annabelle blushed.

"As handsome and amazing as ever"Annabelle winked back as both girls burst out laughing. Jonathan and Will shared a knowing look.

"So, Are you staying over? I'd hate to think about you driving home in this weather". Annabelle nodded cautiously, Not sure how Nancy'd react to this, Even though it was one of many sleepovers they had had. "Great!"Joyce squealed. "We can have a girly chat. One that I'm missing since I have two pigs".Jonathan stuck out his tongue as Joyce laughed at him.

"Keep that in your mouth. You're not a dog" Annabelle teased as he scoffed.

"You always gang up on me"He pouted as Annabelle smiled in disbelief.

"Oh, Go whine to Nancy"Annabelle winked as Joyce let out a breathy laugh.

"Right. Stop your arguing children"She tutted as Jonathan rolled his eyes and walked off.

"How mature"Annabelle yelled after him.

"So, How's Mr Hargrove?"Joyce questioned, Loving the fact she could now tease Annabelle for having a boyfriend, Something she thought she wouldn't see until at least 5 years from now.

"Perfect"Annabelle swooned.

"You really are in love"Joyce chuckled as Annabelle scoffed.