17.1

Annabelle and Billy lay in his back yard, Looking at the clouds. "As soon as we both get enough money, We're headed to California" Billy announced, Breaking the long time silence.

Annabelle averted her gaze from the sky to the mullet haired boy next to her, Making a humming noise, Signalling for him to continue.

"I never wanted to move here. I put in a lot of effort to stay there for a while, But now I'm actually glad I came because I got to meet you"He grinned as Annabelle scrunched up her nose.

"Dork". He let out a long sigh.

"Everything's perfect right now. I dont want anything to change"Billy confessed.

It was true. It was almost too perfect, And Annabelle had a gut feeling that this was the calm before the storm.

"It feels like everything's about to go down hill from here on out"She sighed as Billy let out a laugh.

"Sweet Cheeks, When has it ever not been down hill". Annabelle forced a laugh, Sounding as dry and false as it was. Billy noticed and straddled her. Nuzzling their noses. "Everything is gonna be just fine, As long as I've got you and you've got me"He smiled warmly, Kissing her nose. Annabelle felt a blush creep onto her cheeks. "Over a year in and I still never fail to make you blush"He laughed as Annabelle rolled her eyes at his cockiness.

"Can it, nerd"Annabelle stuck her tonge out playfully, as he attempted to bite it.

"Make me"He challenged as Annabelle smirked, Leaning in to kiss him before shoving a handful of grass into his mouth. "Why you little...."He spoke, Spitting the grass out as his girlfriend lay there laughing.

"idiot"She laughed, Before kissing him.

She pulled away in a matter of minutes, Pulling a bit of grass out of her mouth in the process. "You're so beautiful"Billy mumbled, Looking up at her as she blushed yet again.

"Says you"She smiled back. Billy always wondered how he got so lucky to end up with The Annabelle Henderson, The girl who didnt do boyfriend's. He felt chuffed with himself for achieving his goal aswell as lucky for actually having someone as amazing.

He admired everything about her. From her wittiness to her short temper and tendancy to throw punches. From the way her hair curled up into ringlets in the rain to the way she never left her house without the sunglasses Steve had bought her. Her looks we're godly and her personality was a mix of heaven and hell. He knew he was in love, but had no idea if she was so he kept it to himself.

Annabelle on the otherhand had no idea how she felt. She had never been in love, and had only loved before. It was a big difference and a sea of unknown territories for her, To say the least. Although this, She felt all too proud to be Billy's girlfriend. She saw the side of him that no one else did and that alone gave her butterflies, let alone how gorgeous he was. In the end, Their relationship was more fluff than rough, feelings wise.

"How's King Steve?"Billy questioned, Finally breaking the thoughts of Annabelle. She raised a brow, Wondering why he was interested. She thought back to the day before and sighed.

"He's fine. Working at scoops ahoy now"She replied, A small smile on her face.

"Oh right. Talking about jobs, How did your day with the chief go?".

She swollowed a lump, Not wanting to talk about her father. "It was fine. Went home sick though, Cramps"She lied as he nodded. "I better be off"She mumbled quickly, Getting up and grabbing her hoodie which was used as a cushion.

"O-Okay?"Billy stuttered, Getting up with her and walking her to her car. "You alright?"He questioned slightly concerned.

Annabelle nodded, Pulling him into a kiss. Billy deepened it, Picking her up and setting her on the from of her car, Before finally pulling away, Annabelle blushing. "See you later, Pretty boy"She smiled, Kissing his cheek before getting into her car and driving home, Spirits lifted.

a/n
IM BAAAAAAXK YAY
this chapter is so bad yikes.
its also a filler lol i felt like i havent put enough AnnaxBilly scenes lately so yeah
love yous