5 // jimin 🍯

"i am not a creep, i just simply have a very ... curious personality. like shaggy from scooby doo."

(jimin don't you know you shouldn't lie to yourself so early in the morning tsk tsk)

it was around 6:30 am when jimin got up. he didn't have work of another week or so, because of all the extra work that comes along with moving. he had only gotten up to take a quick pee, and had decided to go back to sleep until noon. on his short trek back from his bathroom, he heard three light knocks from the hall ... it was on yoongis side.

jimin shuffled to his door, and stood on his toes as he tried his best to see yoongi's friend through the narrow peep hole. well hopefully friend, he seemed to have way too much innocence to have a- friend with those benefits.

okay. he is pretty tall and he doesn't seem like a buisness man, definitely not in those sweatpants. i wonder why he'd come visit so early, productive people are just waking up now!  i also wonder why he thought he could pull off a striped tee and checkered vans, you need to have a swagger confidence to not look like a hobo when you wear a fit like that. and he does not have that confidence-

yoongi's door quickly swung open, interrupting jimin's judgy thoughts. yoongi immediately leaned in for a long, comfortable hug, which they held for at least 15 seconds. the two seemed very at ease with each other, and as yoongi pulled away from the friendly embrace he began talking very animatedly and pulled him inside.

"damnit." jimin mumbled under his breath as he couldn't snoop when yoongi and the stranger entered yoongis apartment.
"wait, the walls, they're thinner than my mothers patience! i am such a genius i deserve a price."

the nosy neighbour padded to the closest wall of the neighbours, but could still just make out a few words.

"...new friend...i love this...no! harder!..." the matress squeaked as his neighbour talked.

jimins eyes widened. he gasped and stumbled back, it couldn't be.

"maybe he's getting a new ... dog for the one that passed i guess? and he loves... getting a new doggo friend... like a lot? and um maybe...like he...harder could just be...uhh."

but even  jimins optimistic personality could not truly find good, that sentence could mean one thing and absolutely nothing else: yoongi was a member of . . . lewd services.

Shoot.