15 // jimin 🍯

i have absolutely nothing to wear!

is this another one of my friends jokes? we barely know each other? what do i even wear for this of all things! i dont even know if this even considered a real date or not, how did this even happen to us when we met less then a week ago? what even are we? what even am i to him? i am so very confused right now like what the actually what? i thought about this happening but i didnt actually think about this happening!

as soon as yoongi shut the frail door to buy groceries, jimin repeated hit his head aganist the kitchen island.

*hit*
why.

*hit*
am.

*hit*
i.

*hit*
like.

*hit*
this?

after spending a good ten minutes head to counter, he had a realization; i have no outfit. quickly puahing his embrassement tp the back of his mind, jimin frantically ran straight to his part timw bedroom, opening a very large and battered moving box.

its contents included the vast majority of his clothing (or the ones he owned that could be neatly folded without creasing). it was about 98 (ninety-eight) percent brand names, with the other 2 (two) percent being sleep clothing from goodwill with holes, and ketchup stains.

the cleanliness was short-lived as the younger shuffled through his stacks of brand name items, de-folding each one, then throwing it into two piles; either placed into his no ew section, or hastily into the maybeeeeeeeeee? pile.

the more he examined his clothing, and the piles, the more he found himself exclaiming these words over and over again.

"i have absolutely nothing to wear!"

at this point, jimin was so desperate to not make a vital mistake for their "date".

if he wore something too casual it could be super horrible.

what if we end up going to a very fancy, high toned restaurant, while im looking like a clown in a sweatshirt and jeans.

but also, on the other hand if i go to the very top of my style game and really show up, and we end up eating like hobos at a diner or mcdonalds in a crisp black tuxedo.

or the worst of the worst, what if he called the either thingie off, is it, cancelled? date was cancelled? what if he doesn't feel the sane way i feel for him?. . . how do i feel for him?

he had end come to the point wear he pulled up his laptop and tried to let one of those two-star clothing websites generate a proper outfit for him without context (which lasted a full 2 minutes before he came to his senses).

I got nothing, guess ill die

no wait, I cannot die before going out with min yoongi atleast once, I've literally been stalking him for a week, we need tot atleast become close friends! he needs a protector and I need someone to protect!

jimin with his new found determination rustled through his clothing. after very serious consideration, he had finally  decided on a baggy black and white striped Calvin Klein sweater (with a polo shirt collar). as for bottoms, he was wearing black skinny Jean's and to top it off, his new, pristine white air force ones, straight from the box.

I really hope we dont go to a restaurant

jimin, being the young sheltered boy he was back in school wasnt allowed to date until university had finished, that being said, his final semester had been completed a few months back and still no random cute guys standing at his doorstep. he only had one question, one that could make or break a relationship. . .

do you bring people gifts for a first date?

I mean, in all the romance dramas I've binged they both always miraculously have something for the other like as though they always keep presents on hand. I dont have anything to give yoongi, does he have something for me? is he supposed to?

jimin ran back to his laptop and started to search for the perfect first date gift.

. . . nope, too bright . . . ummm, too dark . . . too flashy. . . too cheap . . . ohh no, wayy too pricey . . .

the short boy clicked away for hours and hours, but nothing seemed fitting for such an important event, his first date. he felt sleepy, but yoongi could not ever see him like he was now, eyes red and skin pale from sting fixed on his poor computer for so long.

okokok, hear me out me, how about you take a very quick sleep for like five (5) minutes, then wake back up and going straight back to searching! it'll be like a power nap!

jimin ponderes his thought for all fo about half a second before he decided his heavy eyes were too much to handle. all he did was blink and before he knew he felt a warm hand softly massaging his shoulder.

I didnt wake up.

"jimin-ah, are you okay?"

oh no, he saw me like this of all things he gets a proper look of me when I look like a crusty, dusty vampire. he already thinks I'm annoying I really need a quick excuse . . . oh! one of my friends had really bad allergies around this time, we even called him a vampire sometimes!

"ah! of course hyung! it's just. . . allergies? please dont worry about me yoongi-hyung!"

there was a weird silence in the air and jimin felt in his heart yoongi didnt believe his lie,

but what could I have done? told him I spent hours looking for a gift for him? but then it wouldn't be a surprise!

the uncomfortable sound of silence was broken by this simple sentence,

"oh! jimin-ah, do you like mochi?"

like? LIKE? mochi is one of my favourite food groups! kimbap, sushi, bubble tea, and mochi!!! especially the chocolate-covered ones, those are super delicious! okay jimin, play it cool you idoit we dont tolerate word-vomit here! just say something like "sure, it's fine I guess" okay, now you try-

"like? yoongi-hyung not to overstate but, mochi is one of my loves!"

jimin you had one job! did you not listen to a single thought you just had? what the heck dude-

while jimin was having an inner battle with his last braincell, yoongi made his heart skip a beat.

yoongi chuckled.

he is sooooooooooooooo adorable omo!!!!

the two young adults grinned at each other happily.

"well then, come on. you can take the mochis to your room, and take a proper rest, you obviously need it."

jimin silently toke the dessert, then flopped onto his bed, slowly drifting back into dreamland.

little dis he know that his hand moved his cursor, and that his yoongi-hyung was still at the doorframe in clear view of the monitor.

when jimin hand fully settled in, yoongi whispered to him at just the right volume.

"dont worry jimin-ah, you're the only gift I want or need, sleep right!"

as yoongi slowly shut the door, jimin grinned wide as his thought to himself,

hyung and I would make a super cute couple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK BBYS

we're back in business I love you all so so so much! ♡♡♡