29 // namjoon🧸and jin

it's been a few weeks since anything interesting has happened really. well, yoongi finally got the interview he wanted and that's just it. nothing else has happened. life is uneventful sometimes, mundane. that would be the case, that is if namjoon and jin weren't on the planet to constantly improve the grey of the world they live in.

just another boring march day, feeling too cold for no jacket but too hot to wear a winter coat. nothing was going on either, no snowy hills and toboggans, nor any sun shining through the fluffy clouds. just grey sludge and arguably too much rain. not even the fun, happy drizzle kind of rain but instead the kind that's just too windy and aggressive.  in fact, it was raining right then, more than rain. a thunderstorm, in fact, the biggest one of the year so far.

namjoon was locked in his room, verifying the new intern's documents at the most boring job in the world. of course, usually, he would work at his desk in the study -as most adults do when they do adult things like work- but, on most days the clouds didn't throw lightning bolts at trees either so he found that he was perfectly content under his white comforter wrapped tightly in his favourite ryan blanket wearing pyjamas to match. a ryan blanket is very adult.

"holy crap, this is so boring. why should the company hire interns if tried just going to be goddamn useless, leaving me to redo all their work anyhow?"

namjoon lightly tugged at his newly-dyed blonde hair as he glared at the blue-lighted screen with malice and discontentment.

"and, why was i the one assigned boring overtime paperwork on a saturday, like why not motherfucking john, or emily?"

because you're bad at your job and he hates you. everyone does.

"oh yeah, cuz vain fucking john is only hired at all 'cause his dad is ceo of this shitty business and does whatever the fuck he wants to and emily's a counter-productive whore bag who's sleeping with mr. ceo dad, so i'm left for shit."

jin hasn't returned your call. he's left. he's calling you a kinky bitch behind your back, just like you said about yoongi. he hates you the most.

"a- and why is the typing so sloppy, newsflash: autocorrect is supposed to be on when you're illiterate. all of the interns are dense fuck llamas. well, except lauren. she makes good coffee and im not stuck redoing all her stupid fucking work."

he says he doesn't but he hates you. but he's lying. he's going to get revenge. 

"and christ this stupid- this stupid fucking thunder is too loud like uhm, why is it that the only day that was supposed to be a great picnic beach movie day was the coldest, worst day of the week? this is dumb. what if the power goes out then the radiator will turn off and i'll freeze. the sky is a dumb, ass monkey."

he fucking hates-

** ring, ring **

facetime popped up on his screen, revealing jins face grinning with pride as he toke a flurry of long, confident strides down a hall somewhere. it was too dark to tell.

"hey, namjoon !! sorry i didn't answer there was no connection- uhm, are, are you . . . doing okay?  i know its thundery, are you scared?"

"haha, of course, i'm fine, hyung just doing some work, you know i'm an adult, right? i'm not scared of some little rain."

" . . . joon, you're squeezing the life from the ryan blanket, and you have tear stains on your cheeks, they're reflecting off the screen. anyhow, it's fine to be scared of thunder baby."

he quickly attends to his wet cheeks.

what the fuck when did i start crying?-

"anyways, it's fine. but, answer the door!! i know you don't like the knocking."