11 // jimin 🍯

jimin plopped onto his pile of blankets, his calm and lazy day long forgotten as he pulled over his macbook pro and researched all that he could find about littlespace, starting with the place he got all of his important info:

tumblr.

first, he typed in littlespace, to no avail. but what were other types, names, and parts of littlespace? jimin just couldn't remember, so he went to a page he had screenshoted prior to yoongi and jin coming out of the kmart, that listed all the terminology he'd need.

I feel like I'm memorizing stuff for school again.

he tried searching with the abbreviation for age regression (agere) because from his experience, tumblr was basically just a bunch of abbreviated tags, bringing you memes and fear.

the page exploded to life with thousands of  different posts about their stuffed animals, favourite cartoons, tasty small snacks, and most popularly their caregivers (mostly referred to in the posts as their "mommy", or "daddy") and how much fun they were. jimin couldn't argue that it was absolutely adorable how they communicated.

it seemed like the regressors were in a wholesome bubble full of cuddles, and cute stickers. wholesome and protected by kindness and empathy.

this is so cute.

he spent hours scrolling through the community, and was completely distracted by his very deep and important thoughts (yoongi would look cute in that top, I wonder if yoongi has a agere tumblr, yoongi would do something like this), until he had heard screams, and shattering glass coming from his best friends apartment.

what happened to namjoon???

a concerned jimin raced out the door and unlocked namjoons with the speed of light (and a spare key). he worridly barged in to see yoongi huddled in the corner of the kitchen, with seokjin comforting him. namjoon was swaying back and forth holding a broken wine bottle and pointing it at rose, while jennie trying restraining him, desperation plastered all over her tear-strained face.

the short boy immediately ran up to namjoon (who was clearly drunk) and kicked him in the chest. hard.

the girls ducked as the glass shards dispersed themselves among, thankful someone came, but traumatized nonetheless.

"namjoon. stop."

the tall man stumbled up as the usually cheerful boy was stale-faced.

"jimin, they're alllll *buurp* allll fucking pedo weirdos. Weird fucking faggots, just like you ha."

meanwhile jimin was fuming inside, but not wanting to show the pain, fear and madness bubbling inside, he turned around to calm himself. that stopped when he saw the scared faces behind him.

was Kim namjoon really a bad person? no, he's just made a few mistakes is all. everyone loses their temper, and he is only human. he's always been a bit rough around the edges is all. and he had been clean for almost an entire year after swearing over his life he wouldnt ever get drunk or yell or curse or throw things again. yet here we are. again. but a few mistakes and bad decisions don't make you a bad person...

right?

anger bubbled inside jimin, but overwhelming guilt draped itself over any mad feelings. he should have known better. he was supposed to be his best friend.

it is my responsibility. he is my responsibility.

"namjoon, stop, stop using words like that! and right now you make we want to do so many things to you but I just cant be fricken mad at you, just... go. go to bed. now."

the drunk boy swayed a bit, and stumbled onto the younger, who promptly pushed him away.

"go."

namjoon slowly walked over to his bedroom.

"later faggots!"

the intoxicated man flipped them off one more time before stumbling into his room.

jimin turned to face the group.

"... you guys want some hot cocoa at my place?"

-------

they all sat on a blanket in jimins bare living room, huddled around a small folding table, talking about the prior events. except the littles. they were told namjoon had been poisoned by an evil witch who made him do bad, but he'd be better tomorrow. after "explaining" why namjoon was like that, the two were put to sleep in jimins room.

"so, they're both littles, you're their caregivers, and namjoon- made another mistake."

the two caregivers shared a quick look: mistake?

"jimim, im going to the bathroom okay?"

rose stood as jimin gave directions, then spedwalked down the hall. him and jin

"yep, but that was more than a mistake. that was a fucking dick move to the power of 9000!"

"jin, please dont curse."

"sorry, sorry. but we need to talk about yoongis living situation."

"yeah, should he move here, or should I move in with him?"

jins eyes widened, along with his grin. yoongi better not fuck this up.

"move in with him, I know the feeling of procrastinating on unpacking luggage. this way, most of your closet is still in the box and easy to like move, amirite?"

"spot on actually, I have a question, it's a bit strange?"

"shoot squirt, what is it?"

jin lend into the shorter with caring eyes, he actually wanted to hear him speak.

"... areyouyoongihyungscaregiver?"

"am i yoon- oh hell no! I just treat him like a brother, big or small. did you wanna be his though? because I can arrange it.

jimin blushed, could he really?

"kidding! but no, hes still looking for the perfect one."

rose got back for the washroom (the tap was connected to the shower, she had to switch it, it toke a while to say the least) with jennie and her bags on her arms, and a sleepy yoongi wanting cuddles clinging to her sleeve. until he saw jimin.

"diminie!!! yoonie wanna cuddles!"

before jimin could croak out a awkward sound, yoongi plopped himself on his lap, and nuzzled his head into his chest. yoongi maybe be a shy little, but having liked jimin, he had quickly become very important, definitely important enough to give cuddles to the min yoongi.

what a strange day.