17 // yoongi 🌻

what the flying fuck did I do last night? last thing I remember I went with jimin to get some bubble tea in the city when I saw a toy store with a-

fucking kumamon. you betrayed me.

min yoongi awoke at around six (6) in the am after a very blurry evening of being smol and to say the least he was severely confused. his memory was always a bit scrambled and fuzzy after being little for extended periods of time and it was almost a hangover experience everytime he woke with more questions than answers.

i can barely remember a thing after except for these two new stuffed animals sitting on my desk that i am ninety-six percent (96%) sure i have never seen before yesterday in my life. i sort of remember running for something?

my mouth tastes really sweet like i had ice cream or honey or something? oh god, I didnt bruh my teeth last night ew.

i am so fucking confused, i swear to god if little me did any shit to fuck up whatever friendship jimin and i were starting to build, i will freak the fuck out.

. . .

okay maybe, to be fair, that wont happen. even i've got to admit that little me is absolutely adorable. like goddamn have you seen my smile it's almost angelic really.

stop it, goddamn it me! yoongi you're literally in the middle of trying to predict your whole entire future with jimin, and if you did some fucking dumb shit yesterday then that future is only another fantasy. imagine spending more weeks alone in your house, silence filling the air.

you do not compliment little you! the aborable little bitch that stole your memory and jimin in literally one glance at giant corporate mascot, that's not even fucling korean! get your head out the gutters yoongi, you have to piece together this puzzle before jiminie turns up and wants to talk about yesterday.

and as if beetlejuice was mentioned three (3) times, yoongi heard loud, melodic humming from their kitchen. jimins humming.

I dont want to go out there, but something smells really, really good and I'm hungry . . .

suddenly, the older heard footsteps walking towards his room, promptly causing him to pretend to still be resting. it would be awkward for him to stare at jimin while he walked in, wouldnt it?

jimin slowly came to the side of the bed with caution, then placed a single warm hand on the boys shoulder.

"wake up . . . yoon. . .ie? yoongi?"

yoongi rustled under his sheets, and opened his eyes to his dongsaeng grinned at him.

what a beautiful sight to wake up to. . .

"hey jimin, what time is it?"

"it's still . . . kind of early I guess. six (6) am. I was suppose to have the week off but the main teacher is sick, so I have to teach in her place . . . I'm really sorry, I was hoping to spend today with you."

"that's fine, dont apologize for something you cant control, did you wake me for that though?"

shit, that probably sounded really fucking rude, oh my god.

"not just that! I also made you breakfast, and I kinda sort of want to talk about yesterday! maybe? kinda."

yoongi kindly grinned at the male inches away from his face, whilst dying on the inside.