22 // jimin 🍯

"ok, so you're also a little, and you like being called joonie right?"

jimin paced around the apartment with the two age regressors sitting on his couch in concern.

"y-yea, i is joonie."

namjoon was scared that jimin was mad at him by the way he was acting so hectically and disheveled. he whimpered and sniffled, trying to not sob in front of what he thought was his former best friend.

the caregiver recognized the same signs of crying from his kindergarteners and dropped down on his knees to comfort him.

i need to calm myself, he'd mentally like what three, four, or five  (3,4, or 5) right now? im scared not like a disney villian or something. i need to be less selfish and take care of this.

"hey hey hey calm down joonie, im not mad okay! everything is okay, you're fine because i know you are a big boy arent you? how old are you?"

namjoon counted on his fingers, then grunted in frustration. he settled on two after re-counting a few more times.

"see, what a big boy! don't cry its okay!"

jimin was on the other hand two minutes away from a breakdown the poor boy already had way more than he could imagine with one little in his life and then another shows up suddenly! but he was also lathered in dissapoinment that he hadnt realized all the signs, his room was the equivalent of a ryan store and he kept dinosaur nuggets in the bottom drawer of his fridge for his supposed little cousin.

"so, joonie what did you want to do? watch cartoons, did you eat your lunch yet?"

"sweepy."

namjoon made grabby hands to jimin who's whole body had frozen.

what if i drop him? i might give him a concussion or premament brain damage! he could die! but, he needs me. if i drop him im going to screaM.

the nerve-ridden boy cautiously lifted his best friend and brought him to his bed room to sleep.

"nighty night min min."

"g-good night joon."

he returned to the living room for all of two (2) seconds before realizing yoongi wasnt there.

oh no he must hate me so much, i completely ignored him! oh geez oh gosh.

jimin was about to call for yoongi when he smelt something delicious from the kitchen. yoongi.

he burst into the room, apologizing profusely and on the brink of tears from all the pressures of a stressful and unorganized day.

"yoongi, i mean hyung im so sorry, jiminie is sorry be small-"

"hey, please shut the frick up and sit down."

jimin was almost impressed at the lack of vulgarity in his roommates sentence.

"i could tell you were stressed from the moment you opened the door, and i don't really feel small anyhow. i am cooking dinner because you barely ate breakfast and left your lunch in the fridge, you must be super hungry."

our jimin finally sat down in defeat at the island, tired and wanting to just chill.

"hyung i forget to buy groceries though, how is anything being made?"

"a little thing called takeout. im just heating up some pork mandu in the frying pan, doesnt it smell great? you hyung is a great chef. also dont call me that, we live together and its weird. you need to chill dude."