30 // yoonmin🌻🍯

it was a cloudy day as jimin and yoongi ran errands together, of course. the younger was bent on buying new food stock and sheets to invite rose and jennie back to the apartment complex. the pair of women had been avoiding the neighbourhood with reason, yet it was getting more and more evident with each interaction.

let's take, the invitation phone for example.

"oh! jimin! you want us to . . . come over? to the apartment?"

"c'mon rose, namjoons' gone thru his redemption arc already, its' been two months. and we don't have to stay here forever, it's supposed to snow next week the kids could sled together. yoongi's friends are coming too!"

jimin could here jennie walk up and whisper it her girlfriends' ear.

"jennie wants to make sure that there wont be any bottle smashing this time."

"haha, we promise no more bottle smashing, you in?"

". . . sure, bye jimin, tell yoongi we say hello?"

he nodded, then realising they couldn't see his mannerisms, he cheekily responded.

"of course."

rose hung up promptly.

it was getting a bit worrying, her words were completely polite but she was cold and obviously cautious.

so here yoongi and jimin were, the bedding and cushion section of bed, bath, and beyond both feeling like they were getting too old too quickly. jimin was quite excited at all the different materials and fabrics, whereas yoongi was lagging behind with his feet hurting from the heavy steps his tired legs toke. 

"hyung!! yoongi boongi!! should we get the cotton-blend cream sheets or the grey nylon-cotton sheet set instead? they both cost the same. i mean, there's also a polyester white sheets but i think they tickle your nose. you always sneeze when you sleep with the pillow cases against your face, maybe you're allergic? anyways, cotton or nylon? yoon?"

his eyes shone with glee and he clapped slightly looking at all the choices. he had gained a love of the mundane things like this from his mother, who had always acted the same way he acted now.

"chim, this is sooo boring. i guess the cotton ones, and what's polyester?"

"what's polyester!! yoongi do i have a story for you! polyester started from a group of four or so polymers-"

"oh thank god- sorry jim, im getting a phone call from bighit again."

"are they finally gonna give you a permanent position, you've been draafting refined songs for so long and intern pay is to be frank pretty . . . crappy. i know,a bit profane but thats how i feel. the rents going up again, the landlords son wants to i guess."

yoongi smirked a bit, before answering the call. holding down the speaker he spoke once more to jimin.

"settle down cowboy, i've been busting my a- i've been working hard im definitely going higher up. if not, i'll pick-up another part-time. i could teach math in high schools, i have a degree."

"y-"

"hello mr. bang sir, sorry it toke so long, turbulent connection haha, i'm sorry."

jimin glared slightly, throwing the sheets into their basket, while yoongi mouthed a sorry with a sheepish smile.

--over the phone--

"yoongiiii, the company is expanding !! bighit entertainment has never been better baby buisness is booming !!"