27 // yoonmin🌻🍯

after their short nap, the two pairs of the newly-found couple woke up and got ready for their first date together. they were going to go to a beautiful place that yoongi had talked so adamently about that specific spot and its meaning that jimin was so happy to go.

while yoongi toke a shower, jimin went to pack a bag filled with chardonnay white wine, and a fruity box of exotic chocolates. he found the plastic wine glasses purchased earlier, and also folded a small squared blanket for them to sit on. he wanted that night to be perfect.

yoongi had just left his shower when he heard bags rustling in the kitchen while jimin hummed a ranndom tune.

cute, he thought.

the shorter man put on a pair of jade black striaght-fit jeans, along with a spider black, slim fitting button-up long sleeve. he finished the outfit off with a dark pebble guess belt, and finally black triple s balenciaga trainers.

"hey jiminie, im done getting dress you can go get ready."

when the two met eyes, jimins' jaw physically dropped.

"wow, yoon i- you look so good!"

darn oh no he's hot.

"heh, you think? thanks! but goOOo get dressed, i'll finish up here."

jimin left, his eyes stealing glances consistently at his boyfriend. when he fully left, yoongi toke their train tickets for KXT and placed them on the counter.

he then toke some raisin batard bread and sliced of a crisp four (4) slices. next, he washed some romaine lettuce leaves and chopped apart the ends, folding them in halves and placing then on the bread. some meat from the deli near the complex had been thrown on top, and finally some cottage cheese. yoongi smeared some of his fanciest dijon mustard, and ended by frantically pressing both their sandwiches and cutting them in triangles. he sighed with relief while wrapping them in parachement and throwing them in the bag.

jimin came into the kitchen wearing a loose pearl white sweatshirt and a corduroy dark beige petticoat, along with black slacks to reach his ankles and white valentino garavani sneakers. he threw on a cream-coloured fear of god beanie on top.

"jimin! well aren't you gorgeous!"

why the fuck did i say that-

"thanks!"

yoongi gave jimin his ticket while looking at his toes to avoid exposing my bright red cheeks. jimin smiled at the gesture and tenderly threw it into his back pocket. the two finally left,jimin grabbing the bag while yoongi locked the door behind them. as they walked down the hallway the older slowly slid his hand into his lovers'. at this moment they both had about the same thoughts:

yoongi was stupefied.

oh look i've gotten attached, i like it though. . .

while jimin was shook himself.

time is fading again.

they stayed like this the entire walk, simply swinging their hands together as they toke the walk to the train station from the apartment.

leaves flew around their ankles, they were starting to see their breath coming through their noses. they talked about their favourite seasons, flowers, old school memories. it smelt like moss, nostalgia, and like the night was bordering on the horizon.

they got to the station, punched their cards and boarded.

"hyu- yoongi! lets sit over there!!"