21 // jungkook 🐰

today started fine, taehyung and jungkook woke up wrapped up and tangled in each other, then got to work. they have been running a small company steadily for around a year now, as graphic designers. tae made coffee, while the bunny set up the monitors, and after they settled, the pair both got to answering emails as they woke up more.

taehyung had been acting strange towards his lover ever since they woke though. usually the two kiss in the mornings or hug, say 'good morning' at very least but, he just pulled away. when jungkook thanked him for the coffee he had prepared, he just said 'bite me'. the coffee in question was in reality just cold, bitter bean water, and tae was ignoring him everytime he tried to talk at all.

after half an hour (30 minutes) of a hard silence clogging up the air, jungkook spoke up.

"tae, what did i do?"

"nothing, oh and jungkook im your hyung, so address me as one. okay?"

kook was getting worried,

what did i do, does he hate me, oh god he actually hates me doesn't he?

tears started to pool in the muscle pigs eyes as he refused to let them fall.

"hyung, im sorry-"

his voice cracked as he released his flood of tears, alerting taehyung.

"jungkookie, im sorry, im sorry please dont cry i was just being cranky cuz you didnt let me play fossil fighters last night! im so so sorry daddy don't cry don't cry please taetae is really sorry!"

by this time they were sobbing into each other, latched on and already both a mess by eight fifteen (8:15) in the gosh darn morning.

after this, jungkook and taetae decided to allow work to simmer on the back burner for a bit to have a very important dinosaur breakfast buisness tea party. very serious work to be done.

jungkook cut up fruits while taehyung set the table very meticulously, one piece of sliverware at a time.

"daddy look! i set the table!"

jungkook showcased his bunny smile while placing cubed kiwi into a yellow plastic bowl.

"wow! it looks so good!"

taehyung beamed before running to get his ds. the energetic tiger usually regressed to around six (6) years old unless he was very stressed or nervous about something. he was a bit tricky in how his interests worked and only the couple could have understood all the technicalities of middle-ish little-ish taehyung.

he was almost incomprehensible at times,with a very large range of about four (4) to eight (8) years old. somedays his bratty emotions would leak subconsciously into big taehyungs actions (such as being off-standish towards his boyfriend because middle tae stayed up too long playing video games).

jungkook checked his watch after the two had their meal, seeing nine (9) o'clock present itself almost abruptly.

taehyung read his face almost immediately.

"do i have to go big now daddy?"

he questionned with a slight tilt of the head (a habit taehyung had when regressed and when not).

jungkook pondered on this question.

weve got to finish an animation reel to send in by the weeks end. but, it shouldn't be too much to have one day off. yeah! we definitely deserve this!! i never get much time to spend with taetae and by then its already usually time for him to get to bed! i wanna spend time with my little gosh darnit!