6 // yoongi 🌻

it was around 6:30 when yoongi heard a few quiet knocks on his apartment's door.

"i don' wanna, jus a few more sleep pwretty pwease."

yoongi groggily turned over before realizing who was probably at the door, his eyes widened.

he jumped out of bed, tiredness dissipating at the thought of seeing his beloved brother. after sliding on his fuzzy gray slippers, he opened the door and gave his visitor the biggest, strongest hug this sleepy little could offer (definitely cuddly tho ngl).

" haha hey yoongs, long time no see eh?"

it feels like its been a century. Days go much slower when your lonely, and soon its all you know. but as long as his older brother was with him, he'd have good company.

"yeah its been wike fowevwr! c'mon c'mon, you gotta see waddlez! he- he's a penguin!"

"oh wow really!? you love penguins a lot don't you!"

"yeah!"

yoongi began to excitedly drag his brother behind him, every step making him smile wider.

"sit down, p-pwease!"

his carer sat down on the bed, an amused smile and tired eyes adoringly watching his younger brother animatedly talk about his penguin.

"dis is waddlez the penguin! he is very fun an he colours good an' we're bestest friens forevewr!"

"but ... i thought i was your bestest friend forever yoongs!"

his brother faked a dramatic pout, and comically widdened his eyes at the little to make him giggle.

yoongi put waddlez down on his bed and leaned towards his brother, trying to whisper.

"don tell waddez, but you will forevewr be my bestest frien!"

they continued to talk, from cartoons (pwetty!) to the weather (sunny!), and finally the topic landed on the new neighbour next door.

" i wan him as another new frien, he's so so so so so so so soo nice! i forgot a jacket yesturday ( pronounced yes-turd-ay) and he was gonna make me cocoa! and yesturday taetae's dady said i can come over soon! i love this!"

"me too! what, wait didn't tae push you last time? I thought you were very mad!"

"yes he did! very hardly! But i decided to fowgive him."

yoongis older brother stifled a chuckle because yoongi was a cute and quiet boy, but he exaggerated when he felt very serious, and, it was hilarious! so perhaps he may have ask how hard he had gotten pushed so he could heard Yoongi be passionate in his stories. He was happy as long as his brother was.

" you think it was like this?" Yoongi pushed down on the mattress as if he was pushing someone "no! harder! much harder than that! and my heart went-

yoongis alarm went of to tell them it was 7 am, by loudly playing "Act Up" by city girls. it scared yoongi and his carer had to rush to turn it off asap because of how vulgar it was. Stupid dumb yoongi, everytime his brother came over this happens, everytime he tells him to change his alarm, and everytime he declines, or says he will "later".

"its okay yoongs, its okay. i got you okay? you're safe as long as you have me."

"s-so loud."

"i know yoongs i know, you're okay."

"o-okay."

after yoongis small breakdown, his brother had quite the trouble getting the little ready because crying made him sleepy, and he didn't want to do anything except sleep (same yoongi, same). he managed to gathee some energy by bribery of course.