32 // yoonmin🌻🍯 and kinda hoseok🌞

small trigger warning for mentions of verbal abuse and hitting !!

this is mostly kinda a filler chapter so dont feel bad if you dont ready that part !! ill use this emoji when it starts -->⚠️

and this when it finishes --> 👍

!!

-----------------------------

"how was your day yoon?"

jimin and yoongi were walking together to the convenience store at the corner of their complex, the latter having just come home to jimin talking on the phone with his mother. it was sweet, in a sense, even though he felt a slight pang in his chest.

i miss getting to call my mother.

anyhow, yoongi had forgotten to buy milk from their week's groceries so the duet decided a trip to that small shop was overdue anyway.

"my day was fine i guess, but tiring. it still feels weird in the new office, even though it's been almost a month now. how was yours?"

they cross the street as jimin begins to speak. the sun was beginnning to set, as they walked, elbows nudging.

"first, not gonna lie, it was pretty bad. but !! then i got some great news so it evens out !!"

yoongi grinned at the brimming enthusiasm in his boyfriend, egging him on to continue.

"i might be able to apply for an actual teaching job in by the school year after this one !!"

"woah, so this september then?"

jimins' smile faltered a bit before reforming wearily, he sighed at yoongi dramatically before shaking his head.

"no, like after that. but !! its still fine because the really mean main teacher is getting relocated so maybe the next one will be nicer to like the kids and stuff."

yoongi slide his hand into jimins as they spotted the store in the distance.

"honestly jim, just bark at her. she won't know whats coming when you hit her with the 'bark grr bark bark ruff' you know?"

the aforementionned wheezed as yoongi continued to bark aggressively, them both quieting down when they entered the store to the second worker,jackson, training another man who seemed less intressed in his words and more in the keychain rack behind him. the door chimed as the couple entered. yoongi waved at the pair at the counter before jimin gasped in realization. he turned to yoongi and whispered in his ear.

"wait isn't that jackson, like his name?"

"why are you tell me-"

jimin pleaded with his best puppy dog eyes as yoongi rolled his own, though his cool demeanor was crushed by he reddening ears and cheeks. he turned to the counter meeting eyes with the man, yoongi opening his mouth to talk.

"oh hey, you're jackson right? "

the said jackson peered up, grinned before narrowing his eyes playfully at the pair.

"wow, are you a psychic or something? houdini?"

the trainee giggled a bit at the keychain station and the exaggerated voice work jackson was performing.

"ha, no sadly im no magician. it's just that my boyfriend here remembered your name and i realized who you where. hobi said you guys are like, best friends right?"

"yea, we met in like middle school on the first day, stuck together ever since. were even thinking of moving in together maybe, because since we work together why not commute together ya know? our apartments are like a block away. . . omg wait a minute-"