36// 🌞hobi + jackson, and yoongi🌻

WOOOOOO I'M BACK !!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I missed you all (I'm sorry if it seems a bit wonky? i haven't written  in a while so i might be rusty haha)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ok make sure you have everything you need, do you have your action figures? your mouthwash? make sure you've packed pyjamas i can drive back to the apartment and get you some if you'd like?"

jackson and hobi are sitting in the sunshine's beaten-up volkswagon jetta, the mentally younger one bouncing up and down in the passengers' seat while the older ran down a checklist. hoseok rolled his eyes dramatically to look at his caregiver, the older trying to retain a smile at the flamboyance of his dear middle one.

"jacksonnnnn hyunnng, stopppp you already made me double-check like fourteen times. i've stayed at yoongis' sooooooo many times, why can't we go in yet ? i don't wanna be late hyung !!! i've got movies !!!!"

"yes yes calm down little one I know you're excited, and want to watch the movies you packed, buuuuut we've gotta make sure we have everything we need, right? wouldn't i embarrass you coming and knocking on the door in the middle of your time with yoonie? talking about you forgetting your justice league underwear in front of him?"

the younger stopped his whining and for a split second his face fell into a look of pure concern, he then nervously began to laugh at what jackson had said.

" . . . fiiiiine hyunggg, but you wouldn't actually do that right? .. r-right jackson hyung?"

the cargiver smirked slightly, fixing the mentally youngers hair while teasing slightly. 

"dont forget your underwear and you won't need to find out if im joking or not! anyways, what's our mission for tonight, bug? why am I letting you sleepover this time?"

" um! to cheer up yoongi-hyung! and to also play the new mario kart game i got cuz you said I could! oh! and, and to eat tons of sweets! Oh yeah! and watch the movies i brought!"

jackson laughed quietly at the enthusiasm his middle one had, before stepping out of the car and leading the younger one to the elevators, jogging to keep up with the sprinting hoseok.

on the outside, jackson had been trying to upkeep his open demeanour, but on the inside, he was thoroughly concerned for the young couple upstairs. it wasn't absolutely shocking that the two ended up breaking up, they had only been dating for a few months but, their moods towards each other were terrifying. it seemed like a weird mix of hurt and wet anger. the only people who knew the full story were yoongi and jimin themselves, with close friends like the namjin couple knowing each of one side and trying to piece it together. he wanted to do so much more for the couple because he felt guilty. 

i shouldn't have sent them to check on hobi, i should have just gone myself. why did i act so selfish? they wouldn't have fought if they hadn't gone.

but all he could do was throw a fucking sleepover. what else could he do?

"c'mon hyungggg, you walk so slowly!! we're soooooooooo close hurry uppp!" his middle one had already found himself at the elevator doors, spamming the open button.

jackson feigns laughter, "im coming baby, don't break the elevator!"

they stood, the mentally younger almost vibrating with excitement. jackson also hoped that whatever sour mood yoongi was in wouldn't rain on the sunshine.

as soon as the doors opened, hobi ran to the end of the hall and animatedly knocks on the door, a certain pattern reminiscent of a childhood tune. bouncing on the balls of his feet, the mentally younger one looks expectantly at his caregiver with a big smile seemingly tattooed on to his face.