Yoo Jeongyeon Is... A What?

[Author's note:
Hello. So I created this story with 2yeon in mind.
I just recently fell in love with how they are always bickering and stuff, if you haven't heard of them, search 2yeon and fill your heart with a daily dose of angsty cuteness.
so without further ado, I'll start writing the story.]

_______________________________________________
March 2010

Jeongyeon's POV

It's now the first day of school again.
School always starts during winter for us here at Sungkyunkwan University (see what I did there?)

I was heading to the entrance of our school as I instructed my driver to drop me off at the gates and not inside the University's premises so that I can enjoy the cold air that has been blowing gently on my face.

Everyone was wearing their gyobok (gyobok is a school uniform, the ones that mostly every korean actor is wearing when they're in a drama that is in a University setting. * Jacket, tie and skirt or pants*) under their thick winter jackets since the snow just started to pile up on the pavements of our school.

I wasn't in a rush. The classes for the 3rd year students starts at 8:30 AM, I glanced at my watch and saw that it's just a quarter to 8 AM. I put my hands inside my jacket's pocket to feel my hand warmers.

After five minutes of walking from the school's gate, I arrived at our school's grand lobby which is adorned with all the achievements, medals, certificates, etc. that the scholars and the brilliant minds of our sunbaes has rewarded to our school.

This school takes pride in raising students that will be the future of South Korea, even the President's daughter is enrolled here so you can say that our school is for the rich and the geniuses of korea.

I saw our school's security personnel sitting at his usual spot and I bowed to him as my greeting, then I went to observe other students minding their own business.

I continued walking, trying to find familiar faces in the crowd.

I guess some are new students just by the look of confusion in their faces as to which direction they should be going in this huge school.
Most of them are holding a white sheet of paper which probably contain their class schedules.

One of the freshmen saw me and went to my direction, she greeted me with a shy smile on her face and said: "hello sunbaenim, I'm sorry for bothering you...but can you please tell us where room 10 is? We've been lost for 20 minutes now we don't wanna be late."
A girl with a pink bunny headband and cute school uniform said, an expectant smile plastered on her face.

I was about to answer the freshman but a voice suddenly called out for me,

" Jeongyeon sunbae! "

A girl with an angelic face is now waving at me.
"Mina-ya."
I called back at her and gave her a small wave.

My gaze then went back to the freshman only to see that she's looking at the direction of Mina too, the smile has left her face.

"Room 10 is at W building, you should see it immediately if you walk past our school's Cafeteria. You know you could've asked our security for directions right? "
I said, now looking at the girl intently. She looked down at her feet, probably embarrassed by what I said.
" O-Okay sunbaenim. We-I... totally could've just done that but I've blanked out since it's our first day in school. Anyway, Thank you for your help sunbaenim. "
The girl then faced me and flashed me a smile, she looks like a baby bunny.

"Bunny."
I murmured under my breath.

"Sorry. What is it sunbae?"She asked.

"Nothing."