The Difference Between Past And Present.

March 2019.

A woman wearing a fur coat over her elegant black dress entered the building.
Her heels are clanking on the floor as she walks towards the elevator.
"Good morning Mrs. Yoo." can be heard echoing across the building.
Everyone was bowing as a sign of respect to the lady.

The elegant lady then entered the elevator and pressed the 32 floor, after a few minutes she walked inside an exclusive and luxurious office.
The office is adorned in gray walls, bright lighting, full glass windows and leather couches emphasizing the power and wealth that the person owns.
A man can be seen sitting on his office chair facing the glass windows, obviously lost in his own thoughts.
In his table, a name plate was visible.
(유정연 Yoo Jeongyeon - President)
The lady fake coughed to get the man's attention.
He looked back at her and said,

"Mom. What are you doing here?" an annoyed Jeongyeon asked.
He's grown much more leaner now.
His hair is neat down to his neatly polished black shoes.
He's wearing a navy blue suit, and under it is a white polo matched with a red neck tie.
"Well I'm just here to remind you that the fitting for your suit and Minari's wedding gown is tomorrow." his mom said while she's seated on the couch inside Jeongyeon's office.

He sighed.
Of course.
He has totally forgotten all about it due to his tight work schedule.

"Thank you for reminding me mom." He said as he went closer to her and gave her a peck on the cheek.
"By the way, I've sent your in laws a wedding gift for Minari since everything seems to slip out of your mind. Your wedding invitations are coming next week on Monday. I asked your secretary to take note of every wedding details that you might miss." his mother said, looking straight at him.
"You know your marriage is where our company depends on the most now. Having Myoui international merge with us is a big deal son, don't act as if you're always too busy for Minari." his mother sternly added.

"I know mom. That's why Mina and I are getting married."

_______________________________________________

December 2010

Jeongyeon's POV

It's 7:30 AM in the morning when I arrived at school.
Still too early.
I found my way to the music room so I can read my book.
There's no one using that room this early in the morning so I can have my peace.
As I entered the room, a rush of memories entered my mind.
How me and Nayeon shared our first kiss here.

Speaking of her, I wonder what time she'll arrive in school.
It's been a few months since we started dating and a lot of things has changed.
I noticed Mina started to avoid me when Nayeon is around. I think she hates Nayeon ever since and the fact that I'm dating her irritates Mina.
Chaeyoung and Dahyun are already somewhat known in school to do fire raps.
Momo, Sana, Tzuyu surprisingly get along very well that they've already travelled abroad about six times together.

I decided to text Nayeon.

Me: 7:34 AM
Im Nayeon. Where r u?

Nayeonie Bunny: 7:35 AM
Morning to u too my love. I'm currently at home eating breakfast w dad. Hbu?

Me: 7:35 AM
I'm already at school.

Nayeonie Bunny: 7:37 AM
Why???! What r u doing there? Our class isn't about to start in an hour.

Me: 7:40 AM
✔️ Seen

I set my alarm on my phone to 8:15 AM so that I'll know when it's time to come to our classroom.