I'm Youngie's father.

Nayeon's POV

"Mom can I have some more beef please? I'm still hungry and ahjussi ate two bowls already so I wanna eat more too. I want to be tall like him when I grow up, not like papa." Yeon Gu tugs at my coat. I smiled at him and nodded.

Jeongyeon has brought us to a fine dining restaurant who sells traditional Korean food. The atmosphere feels like me and my son don't even belong here, our clothes look shabby compared to the servers but Jeongyeon's presence is enough to keep me from being nervous..

"Nayeon? Im Nayeon?"
I heard somebody call out to me. I looked up and saw a familiar man.

"Jin? Kim Seok Jin?!" I confirmed.

"Yes it's me! No way! It's really you! I never thought I'd see you again. How have you been Nayeonie?!" The man opened his arms for a hug.

"I've been good! Oh my god! It's been years! I thought you're living in London for good? Why are you back in Korea?" I happily hugged him.

Jin is my childhood friend. His family and my family used to be business partners. We both used to think that we'd end up marrying each other because isn't that what families with money do? Our families used to engrave to us that we'll end up with each other but we couldn't because his family migrated to London when I was fifteen and my parent's eventually got divorced when our business went downhill.

"I have business matters to attend to with one of our hotel launch. Dad sent me here. I'm glad I actually went instead of a representative because I got to see you. Look at you! You've grown lovely, Nayeonie. Do you mind if I get your contact number so we can see each other this week? I missed you, you know. We should catch up." He hands me his phone and I immediately typed my number.

"Mommy! Did you get my beef jajangmyeon already? Who is he?" Yeon Gu hugs my leg and I carried him to introduce him to his uncle Jin.

"Say hello baby. He's your uncle Jin. He's mommy's friend." I smiled when Jin patted his head.

"H-hello." My son said blankly and he buried his face on my neck because he's getting all shy again.

"Aigoo. Your son is so handsome. Who's his father? I never got an invite to your wedding! I assumed you're still single and always thought about proposing-"

I hear Jeongyeon clear his throat so I averted my eyes towards him.
He's already looking at me and Jin.

"Oh. Your husband? Your son got most of his looks, Nayeon." Jin tried to joke when he saw that Jeongyeon's jaw started moving, a sign that he's slightly irritated for unknown reasons.

"Ah Jin, No he's not... he's not my husband. I'm-"

"Not yet. We're working on it. It's nice to meet you, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon." He stood up and offered his hand to Jin which the latter accepted and they shook hands.

"Yoo Jeongyeon as in the business magnate? Yoo Corps? Yoo industries?" Jin asked with his mouth agape, obviously amazed.

"Yeah. That's all me." Jeongyeon smugly replies.

I rolled my eyes at Jeongyeon and decided to end the conversation with Jin and asking the latter to keep in touch since he already has my number. Jin left but not before giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Sir, may I know why you lied and told my friend that we're getting married? Seriously, that was way out of line. You are costing me my personal life because of the games that you're playing." I shot him a look and he just waved his hands off his face when we got back to being seated while my son eats his food.