I Miss You. [M]

February 2011

Mina's POV

I woke up with a hammering headache.
The blinds inside my room were open so the light of the sun blinded me so badly.
"Miss Nam!" I called out to my personal maid.
She bursted inside my room and bowed to me.
"Please shut the curtains. The light is blinding me. And can you get me some Tylenol? My head feels like exploding right now." I weakly said.

"What do you think you were doing last night Miss Myoui?!" a voice suddenly thundered inside the four walls of my room.
"I-"
"You know you're carrying your father's name right? What made you think it's okay to get drunk with your friends last night? Are you trying to rebel Mina!?" her mother's voice suddenly snapped at her.
"Mom I-it's not t-that-" I tried to explain but my voice can't seem to escape my lips.

"Minari, how can you expect the son of the Yoo's to marry you if you keep acting like this? I thought you liked him but with what you're doing, fooling around and getting drunk, how can he possibly choose you?" her mother said as she's pacing back and forth inside her room, giving her a disgusted look.
"Miss Nam! Kindly fix this mess! We're going to the Yoo's company to beg them to let this girl marry Yoo Jeongyeon! Hurry before I get anymore disappointed. "my mother shouted at my maid.

I was just there. Frozen. Sitting still on my bed and crying silently. My mother surely knows how to lower her daughter's confidence. I know it's a mistake getting drunk last night.
Me and my friends haven't seen each other for a while so we wanted to enjoy the last day of the New Year. ( Korean New Year lasts up to 3 days.) I also wanted to drink my sorrows away from seeing Jeongyeon oppa together with Nayeon eonnie last night.
All my life I've been living like this. My mom getting mad at me if I make even the slightest mistake. Everything must be perfect as long as I'm using my father's Last name.
I was raised in a Japanese environment where everything must be perfectly done down to the last detail.
My father is Japanese and my Mother is Korean and the reason that our family is living in korea is that my father wants to expand his Japanese business here.
My father owns a car manufacturing business in Japan when he decided to invest in Sungkyungwan University and owning Hotels here in Korea.
He just recently took over the Royal Hotel, the number one hotel here in Suwon.
My family wants me to get married with a prominent family here in Korea and there's no other name  that's better than the Yoo's who owns almost everything in Korea.
I cried thinking about everything.
As much as I wanted Jeongyeon to marry me, I never wanted to push it down his throat.

Nayeon's POV

As I opened my eyes I've been welcomed with an unfamiliar room. I paused remembering everything from last night.
I turned around as I remembered Jeongyeon is here in Korea and this is his room.
Aww. My boyfriend is so cute. I thought to myself as I saw him sleeping, cuddling his pillow.
"Love." I poked his cheek.
He didn't respond.
"Loooove." I poked him harder.
Still. No movement.
"Love!" this time I shoved him too hard, making him fall butt first to the floor.
"Aww." he winced, holding his back.
"What do you think you're doing?" he said, his face blank.
"I'm-Sorry..."I said, I turned my gaze away, feeling upset that I can sense that he's mad at what I did.
I felt him creep on to the bed.
I then felt him grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of him.
"If you're really sorry, then lock the door." he said, looking in my eyes.
I stood up and moved away from him.
What does he mean? Does he want me to leave? Should I leave?
"Where are my clothes?" I said, my voice lower like a whisper.
"It's in the laundry. Why do you need your clothes?" He said.
"How can I go home with this?" I said pointing at his white long sleeved Polo and boxer shorts.
"Why are you going home?" his face painted in disbelief.
"Uhm.. You're the one who wanted me to go home??" I snapped.
"What? I just asked you to lock the door. Aish!" He said as he got up to lock the door behind me and pulled me back to bed.

He pinned me to the bed as he's holding my arms above my head.
"Love how can we do "it" with a door unlocked? Are you an exhibitionist? "he whispered in my ear.
I felt shivers down my spine as he said that.
Damn Im Nayeon! How could you be so dense.
He smiled when he saw me with a confused look and he started to kiss my lips.
"We haven't even brushed our teeth yet. And we haven't had breakfast. Do you want me to starve?" I teased him. Pulling away from the kiss.
"You didn't tell me you're hungry. Of course I wouldn't let you go into a marathon without food in your stomach. But be prepared though, I missed you so much." he said as he let go of me.
I blushed so hard that I have to turn my gaze away from him again because of embarrassment.
As he stood up, I grabbed his hands and pulled him back.
"Alright. Let's do it cos I missed you too. I'd like to be on top this time." my voice is laced with naughtiness.
That's all it took for him to grab me and he literally rip his clothes off of me.
I laughed at his reaction but when I saw the bulge on his pants I kept quiet and let him kissed me hungrily.
His hands went to touch my breasts and played with them.
I moaned as I felt his warm fingers.
His hands then traced my body from my breasts down to my boxer shorts. He inserted his fingers inside my shorts and he cupped and played with me down there. I was moaning and panting so hard with what he's doing. He expertly pushed and pulled his fingers inside of me and as I felt my body tensed, ready to orgasm... He whispered, "Not yet."
I feel like my body is in high fever right now.
"I want you now." he said under his breath.
I nodded and I helped him take off his pants since his thing can almost wreck his pants off.
This guy is rich, his body is well built, his face is sculpted by god himself and he's totally blessed with "it".
Our moans and groans then played inside the corners of his room for hours.
This guy really did missed me and I miss him a lot more.

[Author: I don't know if I should continue this or not...]