Ch13: Possible cure

Tamaki's pov

I opened my eyes, feeling horribly sick. I tried to look at my surroundings but everything was blurry. The only reason I knew someone else was there was because I heard voices.
"You need to help them. We brought them here for help. Not to die" someone argued.
"Mr Aizawa, Mr and Ms Todoroki, please calm down. We are trying our best to find a cure but we've never seen anything like this before. We tried all sorts of medication. Nothing has worked" a doctor explained.
"If Shoto dies then I'll be mad. My brother doesn't deserve this pain" a male voice explained. "And Tamaki does?" Someone else countered.
"Shota calm down. That's not what they meant" a 3rd voice stated.
"You better do something. If either of them die. I'll be mad" someone stated.
"We are trying our best. We have scientists working on a cure right now" the doctor replied.
"Aizawa's awake" someone else called from beside me.
"Tamaki?" Someone asked, their voice getting closer. I tried to look around for who it was but I didn't have any strength to move my head and all I saw were colours blended together.
"Tamaki. It's your father. Hizashi and Hitoshi are here too" Dad said. I wanted to say something. Tell him that I was fine but I don't even think I had control over my body anymore. It was becoming an effort to stay awake now so I closed my eyes and fell into the darkness again.

Hitoshi's pov

Aizawa closed her eyes as our dad rubbed his thumb across the back of her hand. He looked sad. Very sad. Everyone had stopped arguing now and just stayed in silence, like she'd already died or like they'd both died. Suddenly the door was slammed open as a doctor ran in, holding a clipboard in one hand.
"What's going on?" the first doctor asked.
"I think we found a cure. We tested one a couple days ago and it seems to be working on the samples we took" the second one explained.
"

What!? Bring it in" the first one ordered. Everyone started to look hopeful. Even dad. He was squeezing Aizawa's hand. The second doctor walked in with two jars. Two needles were filled and injected into Aizawa and Todoroki's arms. The serum was slowly injected into them.
"Now we wait and see if it works" the doctor stated.
"How long will it take?" the white haired guy asked.
"No idea. It took a few days for the samples to be affected" the second doctor explained, everyone seemed to be very worried about this.