Ch32: Stalker

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's an extra chapter as a present to you guys. (It's not a special)

No one's pov

The moon shone strongly down on the dorms, bathing the rooms which had windows that faced the moon in small amounts of light through the curtains. The curtains blew back slightly, a figure who's face was hidden by the hood of his hoodie slowly stepping out of the reach of the curtains into the room. He looked down at the futon. A small cat lay at the foot of it, curled up ontop of a lump in the covers which was the leg of the teen that lay in the bed. In one of her rare occurrences when she can actually peacefully sleep, she lay wrapped up in her duvet, a dragon plush close by. The man knelt down next to the futon and reached out a rather large hand, covered in hairs and rough from repeated abuse to something. The knuckles themselves were a dark Lilac colour, like they'd recently been hurt from a fight or something. The hand rested on the shoulder of the black haired girl, slowly running down to her hip. Her lips parted slightly in a slight groan and she shifted ever so slightly but didn't stir. The man continued, going down from her hip to her inner thigh. This caused a reaction. Tamaki opened her eyes with a groan. She lifted her head, eyes half open. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the dark and finally noticing the man kneeling over her. In panic, she scrambled back, taking the duvet -and Cosmo- with her, breathing becoming ragged. She scrambled back stumbling with the lock on her bedroom door - forgetting it was unlocked and accidentally locking it- before finally stumbling out of her room and into the hall. She backtracked to the door next to hers and knocked. When there was no answer, she knocked slightly harder. There was still no response so when the quick knocks proved to not work, Tamaki instead started banging on the door. The door opened up, a sleepy Shoto looking at her with lidded eyes.
"Tamaki? What's going on?" he asked, rubbing one eye with his hand. Tamaki began aggressively pointing at her door, breathing raged as if she'd just been running. Todoroki lifted one eyebrow before walking forward to investigate. He looked into Tamaki's room, the window wide open and muddy footprints tracked up to the bed.
"What happened?" Shoto asked, turning to Tamaki. She grabbed her phone from her desk and typed into text to speech.
/Someone broke into my room and began running their hand down to my thigh/
"What? Do you know them?" Shoto asked. Tamaki shook her head, her entire body trembling.
"We need to tell Mr Aizawa" He stated, going to leave the room. Tamaki grabbed his arm, stopping him midway.
"Tamaki?" he asked.
/Don't tell dad, if you tell him then I need to tell him about the texts and what happened in the hospital/
"What happened in the hospital? And what texts?" he asked.
/Someone cut some of my hair but I thought it was just a dream until you mentioned that some of my hair had been cut/
"And the texts?" he repeated.
/I've been getting creepy texts from someone who I think wants to sleep with me. They know my name even though I never told them/
"You need to tell Mr Aizawa. This is serious Tamaki" Shoto objected. Tamaki still shook her head. Shoto sighed.
"I won't tell him right now but if thinks get worse. Tell me and Mr Aizawa. This could lead to something bad" Shoto explained. Tamaki nodded.
"I'll sleep in here with you tonight. Alright?" he asked. Tamaki nodded. Shoto gave a small smile and hugged Tamaki to reassure her. She buried her face into his shoulder and sighed.