【Author's Note】

Dear Readers,

I SO APPRECIATE YOU! All of your support in writing my dream story means so much to me that I don't feel equipped in a proper thank you, but I'll try. Thank you for all the reads, and the votes, and adding it to your reading lists. I love chatting with you guys in the comment section about all the characters no matter how frustrating my characters are. (I know, believe me, they make me want to pull my hair out sometimes too) I love interacting with you all and being apart of this incredibly welcoming community that is Wattpad.

 (I know, believe me, they make me want to pull my hair out sometimes too) I love interacting with you all and being apart of this incredibly welcoming community that is Wattpad

It means so much too me. I love writing Devon Blue's story and that includes her struggle with many things that can be hard to talk about, to address to her loved ones and that very much mirrors real life.  I wanted to write a book that I wanted to read so with that came Devon Blue a girl with dreams and struggles and lots of human emotions, much like myself. 

So when you read a new chapter that I publish and you share my work with friends, when you vote on chapters and leave comments it reminds me that my dreams are coming true. It reminds me that I'm supported by this Wattpad community that I so adore. So from the bottom of my heart thank you for bringing my dreams to reality and welcoming me to this amazing and supportive community.     

This brings us to the News portion of my note if you will,

NEWS FOR DEVON BLUE!!!!!

1. The first order of business. A consistent update schedule. I know I have not been incredibly reliable for updates sometimes updating twice a week and sometimes every two weeks. So my new goal will be updating every FRIDAY.  I am in my senior year at USC, work part-time, am starting my own podcast and will be interning so there may be a few bumps in the road but my goal will be updating every FRIDAY. 

2. The new update schedule will begin this Friday, or should I say Friyay! Lol. So please stay tuned for this new ride.

3. I will also be going back over older chapters and begin to edit them with a fine-tooth comb if you will. I will begin updating the formating for aesthetics in the hopes it will be easier to read. My goal is to publish this one day. (I'm speaking it into existence)  

4. I'm accepting reading requests at this time so if anyone needs support for their story hit me up and message me and I can support fellow avid reader!

5. My updates tend to be between 6-11 pages in a document. Is that too much at one time for updates for you guys? Please let me know either way! I can mix up the chapter lengths into more parts if it helps. 

6. Have I told you yet of how thankful I am of your support? I'm so thankful for your support. 

7. I'm opening up a vote for the cover of my story. If anyone has a favorite cover of Devon Blue let me know down in the comments.