【Chapter 9.1】

"𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘦𝘴." -- 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘭

【Chapter 9.1】

Chapter 9.1

The moment you've been waiting for everyone.

The Rejected Hearts Everyone.

"Sick today?" I question Falcon before giving Chase a questioning look before looking back at Falcon and giving him a shake of my head. I look back down at my phone sending a text to Seth. I needed to check in on the guys.

"I wasn't sick. I went to therapy." I huff out before taking a glass out of the cupboard and filling it with some orange juice from the fridge. I finish sending my text off before heading back to the island and sitting down. Taking a sip of my juice I look up to find Falcon staring at me and Chase's head down.

"It's the truth, Chase." I let him know and he glances up to catch my eyes before shaking his head in agreement.

"Oh. Okay. How was it?" Falcon asks curiously sitting down on a stool as Chase watches from the corner. Cautiously.

"It was eye-opening. I thought I had moved forward, but I realized I still felt stuck in some areas. It was a good session though. I do miss my therapist back in London though. Rita was pretty great. She made things make sense to me in a different way than my therapist here. But my new therapist came recommended by Rita so I'm sure I'm in good hands." I explain before looking down at the meme Seth shared and laugh softly shaking my head before sipping on my orange juice.

"Therapy sounds cool." Falcon shakes his head eagerly before grinning widely at me. Chase rolls his eyes before hitting Falcon's shoulder. He heads to the cabinet and filling his glass with orange juice too. He heads over to sit with me. Falcon leans against the counter to be included.

"As long as it went well. And that you feel better." Chase informs me relieved that I'm doing better than this morning. He takes a giant gulp as Nash enters the kitchen.