【Chapter 13.1】

【Chapter 13.1】

"𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜." - 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

TRIGGER WARNING: Hello amazing readers, I wanted to premise this with another trigger warning as the topics of the following chapter are very intense. This chapter deals with elements of self-harm, suicide, depression, pills, eating disorders, intense bullying, and similarly related themes. Reader discretion is advised. If your not in the right frame of mind with those topics at this time, that's okay. Just skip this chapter. Let's work together to be mindful of the use of space and how it affects those that deal with these themes whether directly or indirectly with compassion, sensitivity, and openness with triggering topics. Again reader discretion is advised.

【Chapter 13.1】

P R E V I O U S L Y  I N   D E V O N  B L UE :

"What in the hell is going on here?! Chase get, get off him now. Tristan help me out! Sandy stay back." My Dad shouts.

 My parents are back from running errands and Noah, Tristan, and Seth have returned.

I had no idea what the fuck was going on anymore.

Except that I was reliving another nightmare.

"Blue?!" Noah calls out rushing over to me before cradling my face.

"Hey. Stay with me beautiful. Stay with me. You're gonna be okay. Everything is gonna be okay." Noah whispers, rubbing my back to try and control my bodies jerks. Sure, Noah would be the first one to put two and two together about what just transpired here.

So why didn't he realize the truth.

Nothing felt okay.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

In fact, everything felt wrong.

Pain. Clench.

"Damnit Chase let him go. He's knocked out son. He's out." Dad yells almost in hysterics.

"Chase you're gonna kill him. Stop." Tristan calls out more calmly. I hear punches being thrown and the wooden table snapping.

"Blue? Answer me. Are you alright? Did you take your medicine?" Mom asks gently. Although, I'm really not quite sure.

"911 is on the way. Their sending officers and a medic." Seth says somewhere in my mind.

Wait, not my mind. In my living room.

I gasped loudly as I clutch my heart. Its racing so fast and I can't breathe. It hurts everywhere.

"Blue!" Noah shouts as he grabs me by my shirt and lowers me to the ground. I clutch my heart trying to ease the ache. I want to tell Noah that I'm ok. But I'm not. I feel bad about that.

"Blue?!"

"Blue?!"

"Blue?!"

"Blue!?"

I think everyone is calling me.

I sure wish I could answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~