【Chapter 10.2】

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 (𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍)

【Chapter 10.2】

"All done Blue. Your hair is especially stunning today." Mom chirps. She's holding a can of hairspray. We're in the dressing room aka our living room as the guys are doing a soundcheck.

I'm fixing my eyeliner before running through a couple of scales to warm up. I try a couple of vocals. Nash tosses me a water and I send him a grateful smile.

"That sounded great sis. Try the run again please." Chase states as he points his camera expertly at me. I try and ignore the camera focusing on the scale. This time I add a little vibrato at the end holding the note.

It sounded good. Damn good.

We were going to be amazing.

"Oh my gosh, Blue, baby girl you didn't tell me about the time that Tristan stage dived. He got stitches!" Dad calls out as he bustles his way into the living room wearing a Rejected Hearts T-shirt.

In fact.

I looked around the room quirking my eyebrow up.

Hell.

My entire family was sporting my band's t-shirt.

"Yo Blue's family, what's good?" Seth burst into the living room jumping and totally pumped. I hear a helicopter flying over us. The news helicopter was dispatched.

We'd be on the 6 o'clock news.

"Seth, bro, are you ready?" My Dad questions before going over to Seth and performing their ritualistic handshake.

"Yeah, I am!" He calls out.

"Then let's fucking rock this shit," I call joining in on the hype. My Mom doesn't comment on my cursing. I'm chalking it up to the occasion.

We head out the door making our way to the stage that becomes surrounded by the neighbors, media, football team, a couple of classmates, and the live broadcasting news crew. Chase captures everything on his camera.

It's so crowded I can't see Ryan's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert went great. In fact, I pretty sure it was fantastic. The news crew interviewed the guys and I for a good half hour after our performance. They said we would be on later tonight and again at 11. They were very kind to us and excited to be the ones to air our show.