【Chapter 10.4】

【Chapter 10.4】

"𝙻𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍-𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚗."– 𝙼𝚊𝚡𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚣

Chapter 10.4

Today was just fucking full of surprises.

Chase was in the principal's office and rumor had it he was going to be expelled. I dropped my magazine in algebra and headed off to the office with Falcon on my heels.

I had my Dad on speed dial.

Stupid fucking Ryan.

I heard something about a fight but I'm sure there must have been some distortion between the rumors and truth.

Right?

Dad had said he would meet me at the office. I texted Chase that we were on our way, but he never replied.

"Damn it." I curse. I'm stomping through the hallway of our school in my heels. The click clack of my heels echo's against the lockers.

"It'll be okay Blue; everything will be okay." Falcon tries to comfort me. He's clearly concerned.

"Oh, I'm not about to cry Falcon. I'm about to fucking rage." I reply as I push through the door of my school's office. It held the receptionist and assistant to the principal at a desk. Our principal was the principal of the kindergarten, middle and high school here at Topanga. K-12 was his fucking jurisdiction and he had let me down on more than one occasion. 

And I would not allow him to screw Chase over especially on something that Ryan had done. Whatever it was that he had done.

"Well then, please Rage away. I'll be right beside you." Falcon chirped beside me eagerly watching me rage fucking wars.

"Excuse me, I need to get to Chase, where is he?" I question Marley at reception.

She glances up at me with confusion and annoyance.  "Sorry Chase is with the principal at the moment. And you should be in class unless you have a pass." She quirks her brow up suspiciously at me.

"That's what I thought. Look I know Chase maybe your boyfriend but that doesn't allow you to skip class without an excuse and barge your way in to see him. Chase is being addressed right now and it'd be best if you ran along to class now." She finishes condescendingly. Like my brother had tons of girls checking in on him and I was one of them. I mean I don't know what my brother had going on in high school the pst three years.

"Fuck, that's gross, I'm his sister. Devon. Devon Vanderbilt. I need to see him now. My Dad is on his way." I huff losing my patience.

"Devon?" She asks shocked now. Her eyes scan up and down my body, my frame, my figure. My very very apparent weight loss.

Silence.

"Excuse me, do you know where my son is? Chase Vanderbilt?" Dad barges into the office almost out of breath. He was worried about Chase. He looked over to me in surprise and he takes a small breath trying to calm himself down. He reaches over to me and hugs me to him.

"You alright kid?" He asks under his breath as he holds me for a second.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I reply my voice sounding more hoarse than I thought it would.

"Good. Let's go check on your brother." Dad whispers before pulling away. He glances over his shoulders at a grinning Falcon.

"Falcon." Dad greets gently gripping his shoulder.