【Chapter 9.5】

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.-𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

【Chapter 9.5】

"Um, Hey." Chase replies entering the kitchen with his friend following behind him.

"Hey, guys, looks like you guys were about to be busy... I mean you guys look busy... I didn't mean it like... It just looks like your preoccupied." His friend finishes before looking around the kitchen awkwardly.

"Smooth" Chase laughs softly.

"Shut up. Anyway. Sup."

"Hey" Noah greets back amusedly. He reaches down to kiss my head before grabbing the bag of snacks off the counter. He grabs his phone and keys pocketing them in his jeans.

"I'll wait for you in the car Blue. Later guys." Noah finishes before making an exit.

"See ya later Noah." Chase calls as Noah fist bumps my brother before heading out the front door.

"So that's Noah."

"That's my Noah."

"So, uh what are you two up to today."

"Chase your friend is being weird." I reply before grabbing my Kate spade off the island and slinging it over my shoulder and heading after Noah.

"Falcon?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Yeah, okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was band practice?" He asks sipping on his glass of apple juice. I'm sitting on the couch on the patio surrounded by paperwork all in preparation for the concert. I'm double-checking.

I know Noah said he had everything, but it calmed me a little to be able to view it myself. He didn't seem to mind.

I had gotten home about an hour ago after Noah dropped me off. He had to finish running a couple errands with the guys and I wanted to come back home and hang out in sweats with Charlie.

So hence me laying out all the paperwork in front of me as I sit back trying to figure out what seems to be missing.

"Fine." I mumble still tracing my eyes over the permits knowing that wasn't a problem. I just wished I could have looked over the guys list, then I could get a better picture.