Cover Contest

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing alright during this time. I myself am working on trying to be productive to deal with the current state of the world. I've been working hard on trying to look for the helpers out in the world as Mr. Rodgers encouraged.

I've been working on creating a new contest with Devon Blue for those that are interested. I'm creating a cover contest these last few days after I have heard the interest that it has gained from some incredibly supportive readers of mine. I've finally worked out the details of the contest. The contest will be for cover images for each individual chapter. It won't be for the book cover just each chapter. The prologue, Chapter 1.1, 1.2, etc, will need a cover. That means there are 45 total spots to fill. If I don't even have that many entries I will open it up Thursday, April 2nd for all submissions and fill the remaining spots if any.

The contest will open Wednesday the 25th of March 2020 and will close Wednesday, April the 1st 2020.

Here are the following rules for the contest as of now:

-All entries must be your own work.

-All images must be your own work, creation or free use to public with absolutely no copyright infringements and royalty-free.

-All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Any late entries will not be accepted so that it will remain fair for everyone who is interested in participating.

- Entries must be appropriate for readers of the young adult/ new adult/ teen demographic so all may continue to read the book and enjoy the covers.

- You may submit no more than 3 entries total for the contest. No more than 2 will be chosen.

- Any images of abuse/self-harm/ or other images inappropriate and harmful by nature will be disqualified. If you can't share with a wholesome grandma then don't try it, please. :)

- I prefer the images to be sent as jpg if possible, should you have trouble sending it in this form please explain in your submission email.

- Your submission email must contain the following:

1. your Wattpad user name

2. the title of each submitted cover image, different if submitting multiple images

3. the cover images themselves

4. an explanation if you couldn't submit it via jpg.

5. the date & time you sent it

6. Your permission to use the image in Devon Blue as a chapter cover.

7. How you would like to be announced if you should win. Ex: being your Wattpad name or real name etc...

All submissions must be sent to the following email address for consideration for the contest:

Any questions please feel free to message me via Wattpad and I'll answer asap.

Thank you for all your support and kindness. Let's continue to be kind!