【Chapter 11.4】

TRIGGER WARNING: Hello amazing readers, I wanted to premise this with another trigger warning as the topics of the following chapter are very intense

TRIGGER WARNING: Hello amazing readers, I wanted to premise this with another trigger warning as the topics of the following chapter are very intense. This chapter deals with elements of self-harm, suicide, depression, pills, eating disorders, intense bullying, and similarly related themes. Reader discretion is advised. If your not in the right frame of mind with those topics at this time, that's okay. Just skip this chapter. Let's work together to be mindful of the use of space and how it affects those that deal with these themes whether directly or indirectly with compassion, sensitivity, and openness with triggering topics. Again reader discretion is advised.

【Chapter 11.4】

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎."– 𝚈𝚘𝚐𝚒 𝙱𝚑𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚗

CHAPTER 11.4

T H R E E   Y E A R S   A G O

I didn't want to feel.

It was as simple as that.

I needed to put an end to this terrible feeling rooted in my stomach.

I had no idea that this day would change the course of my entire life completely.

I couldn't tell where the emotional pain ended, and the physical pain began, but Ryan had gotten in his last prank on me.

He stole my clothes while I was in gym class and replaced them with some 3 sizes too small. I had no choice but to wear them out to find my own. They were stuffed in my locker.

They had been soaked in what I assumed was bacon grease.

But my locker was defaced with the word PIG written in a dozen different sharpie colors.

Ryan had called it his going away present before him and the team left for football training this weekend. They were all gonna leave from school 45 minutes after it ended by a bus with the coach.

But having to walk through school, the hallways while everyone got out of class. Where they could see me exposed. Barely fitting into the clothes, he left me. Three of the jean's buttons had broken before I made it to the school exit it.

And I just didn't want to feel this hurt anymore. So, when I remembered that I had the pills at home. I went there. I walked the entire way by myself. Chase was supposed to walk me home and then head back to meet with the team to leave.

He lied to Mom and Dad about that so that he could stay and hang out with the guys.

I tied a jacket around my aching stomach.